Touchmark at Coffee Creek | Independent Living

2801 Shortgrass Rd, Edmond, OK, 73003

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Touchmark at Coffee Creek | Independent Living

concerned "kid" December 30, 2013

My mother has been a resident there for almost 2 1/2 years. First in the assisted living and now in an independent living apt. The staff is top notch and they have multiple activities for her to participate in each day. When she first visited the facility I know she was so surprised. It was not the "nursing home" atmosphere I new she was expecting and had resigned herself to. It's more like a 4 star hotel. As several health care professionals who have evaluated her during the last 2+years told me "this is one of the good ones where you would want your parents to be"

Caring2810 June 26, 2013

My dad is at TouchMark at Coffee Creek Retirement Community. The facility is new and cleaner and the staff is more caring than the other facilities.

caring010620 June 25, 2013

I've visited Touchmark at Coffee Creek and it was absolutely topnotch beautiful. It was like going to a four-star hotel. However, it was way too expensive and you would really have to be wealthy to be staying there.

jimbo1 June 23, 2012

The grounds of Touchmark are absolutely beautiful. When you enter the community it is like entering a hotel with a concierge to direct you where you need to go. The staff and residents are very friendly and helpful. They have a wonderful restuarant that provides a menu and excellent service. They also have a coffee shop where you can pick up something very light. I love their auditorium where they show movies and have trainings for staff. I appreciate the staff in their memory care unit as they provide person centered care to each resident. They also believe in getting to know each resident's history. I believe it is one of the better aging communities in Oklahoma.

From Touchmark at Coffee Creek

Touchmark is the premier retirement community in north Edmond. We offer elegant independent and assisted living with a person centered Memory Care! The three-story Grandview offers more than 100 apartments. Phase I includes underground parking, a storm shelter, a variety of dining options, housekeeping services, scheduled transportation, bistro, beauty and barber salon, billiard and game room, fitness center, library, multipurpose room, and chapel. The Parkview neighborhood features 56 single-family homes, varying in size from 1,600 square feet to more than 2,000.

We have a national award winning Life Enrichment program which keeps plenty of entertaining options for our residents. It has been said our community feels like a lovely hotel and cruise ship on land!

Touchmark @ Coffee Creek is a unique and enveloping community. Come see for yourself!

Features of Touchmark at Coffee Creek

• Internet in residents' rooms

• Detached homes

• Golf
  • Hiking trails

• Arts, woodworking, craft

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

Location of Touchmark at Coffee Creek