Touchmark at Coffee Creek Independent Living

2801 Shortgrass Rd, Edmond, OK, 73003

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Touchmark at Coffee Creek | Independent Living

January 31, 2014

Touchmark has a resort atmosphere. I like that they offer different levels of care there. Their resident seemed to be very active and involved. Also because Touchmark has lectures that they open to the community, I think that gives the residents great accountability. I went to a fashion show there and their residents were very well dressed, men and women. They're still using their walkers but the whole mindset was very vibrant. I also went into see a video that they have on travelling, it wasn't as fancy as an affair, but again their residents were active, perky, and very much engaged. For activities, they did have lectures and people coming in, they also have games, beauty shop, etc. They pretty much have everything that others have. The staff was wonderful. They were very competent and well equipped. Their rooms were nice. I think they predominantly had a one-and-a-half bedroom at the time with a balcony. They also have studios. The food was incredible. I would rate this facility very high in all regards. I think they're fabulous. It's just out of my mom's price range.

December 30, 2013

By concerned "kid"

My mother has been a resident there for almost 2 1/2 years. First in the assisted living and now in an independent living apt. The staff is top notch and they have multiple activities for her to participate in each day. When she first visited the facility I know she was so surprised. It was not the "nursing home" atmosphere I new she was expecting and had resigned herself to. It's more like a 4 star hotel. As several health care professionals who have evaluated her during the last 2+years told me "this is one of the good ones where you would want your parents to be"

June 26, 2013

My dad is at TouchMark at Coffee Creek Retirement Community. The facility is new and cleaner and the staff is more caring than the other facilities.

June 25, 2013

By caring010620

I've visited Touchmark at Coffee Creek and it was absolutely topnotch beautiful. It was like going to a four-star hotel. However, it was way too expensive and you would really have to be wealthy to be staying there.

June 23, 2012

By jimbo1

The grounds of Touchmark are absolutely beautiful. When you enter the community it is like entering a hotel with a concierge to direct you where you need to go. The staff and residents are very friendly and helpful. They have a wonderful restuarant that provides a menu and excellent service. They also have a coffee shop where you can pick up something very light. I love their auditorium where they show movies and have trainings for staff. I appreciate the staff in their memory care unit as they provide person centered care to each resident. They also believe in getting to know each resident's history. I believe it is one of the better aging communities in Oklahoma.

Features of Touchmark at Coffee Creek

• Detached Homes

• Golf
  • Hiking Trails

• Internet Enabled Rooms

About Touchmark at Coffee Creek

Touchmark is the premier retirement community in north Edmond. We offer elegant independent and assisted living with a person centered Memory Care! The three-story Grandview offers more than 100 apartments. Phase I includes underground parking, a storm shelter, a variety of dining options, housekeeping services, scheduled transportation, bistro, beauty and barber salon, billiard and game room, fitness center, library, multipurpose room, and chapel. The Parkview neighborhood features 56 single-family homes, varying in size from 1,600 square feet to more than 2,000.

We have a national award winning Life Enrichment program which keeps plenty of entertaining options for our residents. It has been said our community feels like a lovely hotel and cruise ship on land!

Touchmark @ Coffee Creek is a unique and enveloping community. Come see for yourself!

Map of Touchmark at Coffee Creek