Lyndale Edmond | Independent Living

1225 Lakeshore Drive, Edmond, OK, 73013

Reviews of Lyndale Edmond | Independent Living

Patricia111085150 July 21, 2015

I had a nice visit to Copper Lake. It’s a beautiful place, but the rooms are so small. I’ve got claustrophobia, and I couldn’t handle that. The grounds are beautiful, the dining area is beautiful, and the way they do their food is very nice. They’ve got different selections that you can order, and it’s more like a restaurant. The residents seemed to be very nice and happy. It’s a lovely atmosphere. They did a lot of things for their people, they have a lot of activities, and they were getting ready to have a fishing tournament in the lake. They had art and food classes, Bingo, card games, and all those things. The neighborhood is very nice and quiet.

Caring104882450 May 13, 2015

My husband and I both visited Copper Lake Estates. The staff was wonderful in showing us around and were very polite. It was beautiful. The assisted living apartments were huge, and I think mom would be very happy there.

Sarah25 June 19, 2014

Copper Lake was not a life care. They just had independent and the next care. However, they seemed to have a lot of activities going on. They had separate apartments, but it was all in one building.

From Lyndale Edmond

Welcome to Lyndale Edmond in Edmond, Oklahoma, now part of the Sagora family of communities!

We believe seniors deserve the utmost in respect, courtesy, and care.

We strive to foster a lifestyle that is enriching, engaging and meaningful. Each day we care for and serve each resident in a manner that respects their individuality.

At Sagora, we believe in a lifestyle that nurtures the spirit, enables freedom of choice, encourages independence, preserves dignity, and involves family and friends.

That's the Sagora lifestyle.

Features of Lyndale Edmond

• Housing extra: Villas with attached 2 car garage
  • Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 62