Brookdale Edina | Independent Living

3330 Edinborough Way, Edina, MN, 55435

Reviews of Brookdale Edina | Independent Living

Aileen48 September 27, 2013

Edina Park was definitely old but it was clean and well kept. Most people there seemed to be about 80. I never even looked at the rooms or anything. I just said I don't think this is the right place. I had a meal in their dining room and it was fine. The staff was extremely accommodating.

caring06101 June 23, 2013

My aunt and I visited the Edina Park Place and we liked the facility. They have all the services that we needed. The only concern we have is the price and that's just because my aunt is not used to paying rent, but I think that's priceless comparable to other facility. The people we had interaction with working there were very friendly, knowledgeable and welcoming. We also had lunch there and the food was good. One thing though that she really didn't like was the fact that it overlooked a busy interstate and it was noisy.

Opheim September 25, 2012

Myself and my family all agree this facility to be one of the best around. Every time that I go to visit my grandmother there is a great experience. The facilities are very modern and in better shape then most normal apartments and always in a very clean state. The security is also quite good and does not allow for any stragglers to just walk in from off of the street. There are elevators that are large and speedy enough to make sure there are no traffic jams as was witnessed when we used them to help move my grandmother in. Her apartment is very nice with newer appliances and a great view. She is always talking up the meals that they make as just wonderful and loves that she no longer has to cook every meal herself, but she is allowed to make her own food as well. The staff is very professional and courteous and some how has managed not to upset my grandmother at all, and that is very hard to do. There are plenty of other residents around that she has made friends with and is always bragging about the grandchildren and great-grandchildren too as they are to her. Also there are always new events being set up for everyone to do such as movie night, dancing, and board game night. Over all this facility is much better then any other facility that I have been to and would recommend it to anyone.

From Brookdale Edina

Brookdale Edina provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Each of our Residents enjoy free access to the attached 1.5 acre indoor park with a walking track and junior olympic size heated pool which is much appreciated during the Minnesota winters! Transportation services to Southdale Shopping Center, restaurants, theaters, hospital. doctors. We are a high rise with tremendous views. Also feature Indoor parking and all day dining from 7-7:45. Enjoy our bistro, and complimentary happy hours.

Features of Brookdale Edina