Montgomery Park

6363 Transit Rd, East Amherst, NY, 14051

Reviews of Montgomery Park

September 16, 2015

The staff at Montgomery Park was very friendly and attentive. We had a meal there, and the food was very good. We liked the facilities inside; they had a salon, a chapel, and a number of different options. The location of the units we looked at were a little far from the elevator.

July 31, 2015

Montgomery Park is good. They have everything there. The residents seemed very content and very happy. They were trying to encourage me to move there, but I'm not ready. I went for lunch, and the food was OK. Overall, Montgomery Park was alright.

July 15, 2015

Montgomery Park was a very nice place, but it was outside my budget. The staff was absolutely delightful. Everybody was positive. Everything was clean. However, I didn't like the dining room. It was far too open.

May 24, 2015

By Caring107195350

The senior places at Montgomery Park were a little bit smaller. We only looked at one-bedroom and not a two-bedroom at that time, and I think they were a little bit smaller. However, everybody was just as nice. We had a snack there, and it was wonderful. The people were very good. They were very nice.

September 23, 2014

Montgomery Park was a newer community. There were three sizes of suites available – studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom. Nice dining hall and the grounds looked nice. There was a physical therapy adjacent to the community. Of course, they had lounges, resident kitchens, and a library. They had Bingo at times and some music activities, pool rooms and billiards, exercise rooms. It seemed nice enough.

May 20, 2014

By Howard11

I visited Montgomery Park, and the facility is very nice. The place is very clean and very well kept. The staff are very friendly. They have recreation and exercise rooms. They also have a bus service.

January 24, 2014

Montgomery Park is nice. I saw one room at that time and it was very nice. I thought that it was very pleasant, very comfortable to what I have now. They have a lot more activities there, which is one of the reasons why I like them. I thought that they were a very active community.

December 01, 2013

I chose Montgomery Park first of all because it's just 5 minutes from my house so that's convenient and second they have little apartments. The apartments are small, but it's very nice. They redo the carpet and repainted everything when somebody moves out. They do have once a week cleaning service. There's exchange linen and exchange towel service. It is independent living, but you still do have three meals a day. The food is very good. Its chef- prepared meals. The facility is very nice. It's only 10 years old so everything is fairly new.

October 22, 2013

By Kim37

We found Montgomery Park a good fit for my dad. Everything is immaculate; very clean. Everybody is accommodating and caring. I've tasted the food and I wouldn't say it's excellent, but on a scale of 1 to 10, I'd give it a 7. They have a theater room where they can watch movies and in my understanding they provide a van so they can go to the casino or things of that nature. There's a small exercise room if they need to exercise. There's plenty of activities for the residents. I like the area, it's safe, and the neighborhood.

September 20, 2013

By Caring Daughter17

My mom resides in Montgomery Park. She is very happy there. The place is beautifully kept. The grounds are equally beautiful. Aside from it being clean, this facility also has a fresh smell and appearance to it. My mom is in a two-bedroom-two-bathroom apartment. It is very spacious. It looks out all the beautifully kept grounds. The apartment itself is lovely. It has an appealing, good-sized living/sitting room with a lot of good classic storage. They have a kitchenette with a refrigerator, a countertop with a sink and enough space for a microwave. My mother was able to put in her kitchen table and chairs in that space. We ate there before my mom moved in and the food is good. They got very nutritious menu. It is especially good for older people and the portions are generous. I'm impressed with it actually. The staff is very wonderful and friendly. The residents are really nice people. When my mom was getting ready to move, they even encouraged her to come over and have a meal. I couldn't say enough about it. My mother is so happy that it is almost like talking to a different person. She is just at a really good place. Ultimately, I think Montgomery Park was a very good decision for all of us.

July 12, 2013

By Charice

The place that we got for my dad is Montgomery Park and we liked it a lot. He is having a hard time acclimating to the place, but over all we are very pleased with the situation. The staff and the room are very nice.

June 07, 2013

By Patricia16

Montgomery Park is very lovely and very accessible. They have different types of units to choose from with a patio or a balcony attached to it. They allowed pets in the facility.

Photos of Montgomery Park

Features of Montgomery Park

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

About Montgomery Park

Montgomery Park is located in East Amherst, NY, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Montgomery Park for a visit...and stay!

Map of Montgomery Park