Champions Cove

Overview of Ratings

4.4

April 14, 2016

By Connie123985550

I live in Champions Cove, and I love it here. It has everything that you want for independent senior living and is run very professionally. We have lots of activities and field trips. It cost a little bit more than some of the senior communities, but it's worth every dime. The apartments are spacious and very nice.

September 17, 2015

My grandma lived at the Champions Cove for 10 years and she absolutely loved it. It was really hard for her to leave, but she needed more care because it is totally independent. The rooms were very, very nice. From her cleaning lady to the management to everybody, it was just really nice. My grandmother when she first went in played games five days a week. They have potlucks once a month. They have trips to casinos. They have a lot of different things.

June 20, 2013

By caring307

It's a huge facility. It's like a city within a city. The place is so huge and I get so tired walking along halls. The staff are very nice, but they are just expensive.

Photos of Champions Cove

Features of Champions Cove

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Dining Extra: We Do Not Provide Meals; All Residents Have In Apartment Full Kitchens (Including Oven, Etc.)

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, Theater, Card Room, Billiards, Coffee Bar

• Technology Extra: Cable Tv Included In Monthly Rent; Internet And/Or Wi Fi Available

• Pharma

• Activities Extra: Monthly Events (I.E Pot Lucks), Weekly Bingo

About Champions Cove

Surrounded by acres of beautiful native trees and free-flowing creeks, every inch of Champions Cove is truly paradise. Spend your days drinking coffee with friends, reading a good book in the library, or playing cards in the billiards room. Here at Champions Cove we have so many different things for you to do, that you will have a hard time deciding what to do first.

We understand that it can be hard to let go of your own home and move into a community, but once you see our spacious apartment homes and daily activities, you will know you made the right choice.

We would love to show you around, call us today to schedule a tour and see what we have to offer.

It is our mission to make your life the best that it can be. Here you are guaranteed to have a higher quality of life compared to what you might have if you lived on your own. You will make new friends, you will make new memories and most importantly you will be left wondering why you hadn't made the decision to come to Champions Cove sooner.

Map of Champions Cove