Champions Cove

1600 South Main Street, Duncanville, TX, 75137

Reviews of Champions Cove

Lloyd458387 August 17, 2016

My experience at Champions Cove was good. The facility looked nice, and the staff seemed fairly nice during the short time I was there. The facility had a swimming pool, workout rooms, game rooms, a pool room, and poker rooms. The area is pretty nice. It is a gated community with pretty grounds athat are all landscaped. You could get a garage or carport if you wanted one. It was all very nice.

Barbara670542 June 28, 2016

Champions Cove was really nice and exactly what we wanted. It was a nice size and not huge. The facility was great and had laundry inside and a full kitchen. They had plenty of activities and a golf membership to a country club. The staff member told us how good the food was. She was great and very knowledgeable and goes to the country club with them on Sundays. They don't have a pool, but you can go swimming at the country club. On-site, they had billiards. The staff lady was excellent and the people were friendly. The place was super clean, and I really like the size of it. It's just too far.

Connie123985550 April 14, 2016

I live in Champions Cove, and I love it here. It has everything that you want for independent senior living and is run very professionally. We have lots of activities and field trips. It cost a little bit more than some of the senior communities, but it's worth every dime. The apartments are spacious and very nice.

Caring112152250 September 17, 2015

My grandma lived at the Champions Cove for 10 years and she absolutely loved it. It was really hard for her to leave, but she needed more care because it is totally independent. The rooms were very, very nice. From her cleaning lady to the management to everybody, it was just really nice. My grandmother when she first went in played games five days a week. They have potlucks once a month. They have trips to casinos. They have a lot of different things.

caring307 June 20, 2013

It's a huge facility. It's like a city within a city. The place is so huge and I get so tired walking along halls. The staff are very nice, but they are just expensive.

From Champions Cove

Surrounded by acres of beautiful native trees and free-flowing creeks, every inch of Champions Cove is truly paradise. Spend your days drinking coffee with friends, reading a good book in the library, or playing cards in the billiards room. Here at Champions Cove we have so many different things for you to do, that you will have a hard time deciding what to do first.

We understand that it can be hard to let go of your own home and move into a community, but once you see our spacious apartment homes and daily activities, you will know you made the right choice.

We would love to show you around, call us today to schedule a tour and see what we have to offer.

It is our mission to make your life the best that it can be. Here you are guaranteed to have a higher quality of life compared to what you might have if you lived on your own. You will make new friends, you will make new memories and most importantly you will be left wondering why you hadn't made the decision to come to Champions Cove sooner.

Features of Champions Cove

• Minimum Rate $1049/month

• Companion Suites We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Dining Extra We Do Not Provide Meals; All Residents Have In Apartment Full Kitchens (Including Oven, Etc.)

• Features Extra Library, Fitness Room/Gym, Theater, Card Room, Billiards, Coffee Bar

• Technology Extra Cable Tv Included In Monthly Rent; Internet And/Or Wi Fi Available

• Pharma