Maple Suites

30 Holiday Dr, Dover, NH, 03820

Reviews of Maple Suites

Caring106977750 May 28, 2015

I am disabled, and I am looking for a senior community like Maple Suites. I wanted to move here, and I had my condo sold, but after figuring everything out, it is too expensive for me, and I can’t go there because I don’t have enough money. And the only reason I did not pursue Maple Suites where I really wanted to go is because I can’t afford it. I can’t even afford the $3,000 studio. I loved this facility. It was beautiful. The people were extremely knowledgeable, and they were very forthcoming, but I can’t afford it.

Caring105866550 February 10, 2015

At Maple Suites, they had been absolutely lovely. Everything about Maples Suites was very impressive. They had all different kinds of living situations. This place was vibrant. It was very, very open. You could tour around on your own. There were a lot of different places to wander.

Lilly1 August 26, 2014

I visited the place and was please with what I found. Saw a few rooms and found them very clean and comfortable. I just wish there was a stove in them. There is a room set up so you can go and cook a meal in the oven or on top. I did have lunch there and the food was very good. Also got to sit with residence and talk. Everyone I spoke to like the place a lot. I dp plan on moving into this place

Caring80088550 March 30, 2014

I don’t remember anything dramatic about Maple Suites. I was treated fine, and I was pleased with them. It was clean. The staff was very pleasant. I had no complaints at all. It’s just that what I saw wasn’t probably what I had imagined for myself. It could be great for somebody else, but it wasn’t what I thought I wanted. It would suit most people in this day and age. Well, I think of it as an institution, no matter what way you look at things. They are institutions, and that's what I expect of them. I know they're businesses, and I don’t feel bad about saying "an institution." It doesn’t bother me. It wasn’t a place I got excited about; I didn’t get that feeling, but it would be fine. I went in there very casually and came out very quickly. Usually when you go to any place, it's only the negatives you remember, and I don’t remember anything negative about the place.

Aileen35 August 30, 2013

Maple suites was very nice, wide open with plenty of space. You didn't have to worry about anything. They also allow you to drive your car.

rkjlop03 June 25, 2012

My siblings and I visited this facility before bringing our parents there. We were completly happy with the offerings at Maple Suites and thought it would be a great fit for our parents. It is a beautiful facility and grounds. The programs offered would be of interest to my parents and give them some life back more than their current living arrangements. I would highly recommend this facility.

From Maple Suites

Maple Suites is located in Dover, NH, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Maple Suites for a visit...and stay!

Building is 8 years old & tiered into side of hill so most apartments have patios or balconies - All three floors have access to outside - Elevator - Three month minimum to come here. Home Healthcare available inside and paid for separately as needed - bathing, dressing, med management, PT, OT up to 24/7 care and hospice can be brought in. Pet friendly. No pet deposit.

Features of Maple Suites

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System

• Physical therapy

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• General store
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs

• Private services

• Minimum age: 55

• Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)

Location of Maple Suites