Top nearby Independent Living Communities:

Reviews of Primrose Park at Rolling Hills

Average Rating: 4.5 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 2 Reviews

Primrose Park at Rolling Hills
Posted by Carolyn113317850 September 17, 2015

We were very impressed with Primrose Park at Rolling Hills. It was very clean, and they didn't turn us away. We were worried about our dog because the others turned us away and said get rid of her. Our dog saved my husband's life twice, and she qualified as an assistance dog. These people understand the situation about a dog actually contributing to the health of the owner; plus one of the office people that I talked to, her husband is in exactly the same condition as my husband. He has to have his own bedroom and his own bathroom to keep sterile, and they understood that right away. The stairs were wide right there at the apartment. The doors of all apartments go onto a covered hallway. They have all the lights that stay on even during the day, and they have ceiling fans in the hallway to stir the air. The apartment itself was immaculate. It had a little outdoor storage room right there by the front door to make it convenient for people that have a hard time getting around. I was really impressed. They do not provide food, but they have plenty of activities. They have shuttle buses for appointments, and two of them have wheelchair access. They have outside tours once a month. The only thing I didn't see that they should have had is a gym. I saw quite a few people on walkers and canes, and they should have physical therapy. We were pleasantly surprised with the personnel. They have covered parking all over the place, every corner has a handicap access, and every building has an elevator. They have a computer room, library, activity room, kitchen, clubhouse, and wheelchair access to the pool, but the pool was dirty. They have a really nice large kitchen. It is income restricted, so that's a nice point too for the low income people. The others were way too expensive.

Primrose Park at Rolling Hills
Posted by Linda61062750 May 02, 2013

My mom stayed Primrose Park before for four or five years. They had a nice environment and nice people altogether. It's a very nice place to live in. They had food brought in there and they get a box of groceries every month. That's good for senior citizens to have especially to some having a fixed income. The reason my mom left this facility is because she went to live with her daughter. The activities they have there are playing dominoes, cards and they exercise. I don't know of anything they should improve on and I would recommend this facility to others.

Location of Primrose Park at Rolling Hills