Springbrooke Retirement & Assisted Living | INDEPENDENT LIVING
Talk to a Family Advisor:
From Springbrooke Retirement & Assisted Living
If you think Denver retirement communities are all alike, think again.
Denver's Springbrooke Retirement and Assisted Living Community offers a resort style environment. With Independent and Assisted Living you can enjoy activities with friends or savor the tranquility of the pond and waterfall on the outdoor patio. Views of the mountains and the city are right out your window. Fine dining, housekeeping, transportation, activities, health and wellness programs, and personal services are available to make retirement living the kind of comfort you can enjoy for a long, long time.
The new owners and management team of Steve Elken and Dr. Michael Opatowski draws from its 50-plus years of experience in hospitality and senior housing. Combined, they brought a continuum of care and the elegance, yet affordability, of a classic residential hotel when they completely refurbished and repositioned Springbrooke Retirement Community. There is hardly a day that will pass without one or both owners in the building – pouring coffee, greeting residents or offering suggestions on programs and services. Hands-on management – the way it should be!
Old fashioned values. First-class services and amenities tailored to each resident are provided in numerous housing options for seniors 62 and above. Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care and Respite Care are available in this inviting Denver senior community. You don’t have to sacrifice quality for value.
- State of the art theatre
- Complimentary laundry facilities on every floor
- Beauty salon
- Activity rooms
- Convenience store
- Health and wellness center
- Main dining room
- Intimate private dining room
- Warm, cozy fireside seating
- Library with computer Internet center
- Complimentary transportation
- Daily wellness checks
- Outside pond with inviting patio
Assisted Living Services:
Springbrooke offers assisted living services that include 3 meals per day, weekly light housekeeping, scheduled transportation, activities, and supportive levels of care to meet the individual’s needs in their own apartment.
Independent Living Services
In our Independent Living Lifestyle package you choose only the services that YOU want. Optional service plans may include distinctive living options such as dining, housekeeping, transportation and much more…..
Memory Care Services:
Memory Care programs are complete with appetizing menus, nutritious snacks, daily housekeeping, stimulating activities, exercise programs and supportive levels of care appropriate to each individual resident.Our caring staff is always available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Springbrooke Retirement Community is designed to have only 15 secured private suites, making the one-to-one attention always close and comforting in a home-like, familiar, relaxing environment.
Tailored programs are developed by our specially trained, experienced and caring nursing staff, providing the residents with personalized care plans, nutritious menus and daily activities.
What Makes Us Special
First-class services and amenities tailored to each resident are provided in numerous housing options for seniors 62 and above. Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care and Respite Care are available in this inviting Denver senior community.
Features of Springbrooke Retirement & Assisted Living
- Medication Management
- Psychiatric care
- Physical therapy
- Hospice care
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Studio apartments
- Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites
- Beauty/Barber shop
- Computer room
- General store
- Hiking trails
- TV room
- Gardens/outside patio
- Parking for residents
- 24-hour security gate
- Transportation for residents (shuttle bus or similar)
- Coffee shop
- Shared space where residents can host parties
- Features extra: Nice walking path around a beautiful pond
- Some residents have in-room kitchenettes
- Meals delivered to residents' rooms
- Meals in a shared dining room
- Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)
- Arts, woodworking, craft
- Organized offsite activities (outings, etc)
- Religious services
- Lectures and discussions
- Book clubs
- Wii sports competition
- Tai chi
- Guests can attend meals
- Guests can stay overnight
- Ample parking for guests
- Laundry service for clothes
- Laundry service for linens
- Private services
- Pets: Small pets allowed
- Minimum age: 62
- Monthly rent is all inclusive
- Fee structure extra: Care Level 1 $400 - Level 2 $700
- Minimum rate: $2,325/month
- We help families understand VA benefits
- We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living
Technology and entertainment
- Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas
Reviews of Springbrooke Retirement & Assisted Living | INDEPENDENT LIVING
No Reviews Yet!
Location of Springbrooke Retirement & Assisted Living
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities