Reviews of Maison de Fleur | Denham Springs
Overview of Ratings
No Reviews Yet!
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
About Maison de Fleur
Maison de Fleur is a brand new Community opening February 2017 and is designed specifically with you in mind. We focus on wellness and keeping residents as independent as possible by providing a tailored plan of assistance. We believe that our approach to assisted living provides the ideal solution for seniors who need some help with daily activities, such as bathing, and dressing. Each resident receives the therapy and care they need while enjoying their life every day in a friendly, encouraging environment.
Maison de Fleur offers residents and their families customized, quality care. Team members are available 24-hours a day for help with all activities. We are a great option for a senior who does not require intensive nursing care. Our residents enjoy beautiful living spaces, delicious meals, engaging social activities, transportation and personalized assistance and care. We also take security seriously. Safety of our residents is a top priority. We approach to care in a holistic way. Our residents receive the best in care, safety, and quality of life across the board. You and your loved one will be able to live worry free with the confidence that our staff is there to help in times of need.
- All rooms are ADA compatible
- Emergency response system
- Spacious main dining area
- Marketplace store
- Dedicated Devotional area
- Private courtyard/patio
- Screened porch overlooking scenic pond
- Tranquil walking paths
- On site Beauty/ Barber Shoppe
- Three nutritious meals a day served restaurant style
- Beverage and Snacks will be available
- Weekly housekeeping and Daily trash removal
- Laundry Services, 2 loads per week (1 load of personal / 1 load of linens)
- Staff on duty 24 hours day
- Reminders with meals and activities
- Well-being checks
- Schedule transportation to local medical appointments, shopping and scheduled outings
- Full calendar of schedule activities and events
- Basic Cable
What Makes Us Special
At Maison de Fleur our mission is to provide an atmosphere that can enhance your quality of life. We strive to provide a home that can encourage you to engage in multiple activities you will love and enjoy. By leaving the care to use every day, your life
Photos of Maison de Fleur
Features of Maison de Fleur
- Minimum Rate: $2500/month
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites.
- Studio Apartments
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: No Pets Allowed.