8 Independent Living Communities in Delaware County, PA
The average cost of independent living in Delaware County is $2,240 per month. This is lower than the national median of $2,501.
To help you with your search, browse the 14 reviews below for independent living in Delaware County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Delaware County 4.1 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Montgomery with an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Delaware County, call (855) 863-8283
Other Senior Care in Delaware County, PA
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Delaware County, Pennsylvania
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, Pennsylvania
- In-Home Care in Delaware County, Pennsylvania
- Nursing Homes in Delaware County, Pennsylvania
- Adult Day Care in Delaware County, Pennsylvania
- Home Health Agencies in Delaware County, Pennsylvania
Independent Living near Delaware County, PA
- Independent Living in Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania
- Independent Living in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania
- Independent Living in Gloucester County, New Jersey
- Independent Living in Camden County, New Jersey
- Independent Living in Chester County, Pennsylvania
- Independent Living in New Castle County, Delaware
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Delaware
Review of Wynne Senior Residences
I would like to move into Wynne, but they didn't have any space at that time. It was a nice place to live. They had a waiting list of over a year. They had nice room, the 1-bedroom was really big, ... Read more
Review of Maris Grove
We're about to move into Maris Grove. I've heard a lot of positive things about it. The facility is extremely well-cared for, the staff and residents are very friendly, and we have about 500 activi... Read more
Review of Hayes Manor Retirement Residence
Hayes Manor Retirement Residence was pleasant, but it catered to a lot of people who had disabilities. I found the place to be OK. The food was OK, and the dining area was pleasant. They had bingo,... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: ...
Q&A: Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
You're in good company if the thought of moving into an independent senior living community tempts you from time to time, but you dismiss it with the thought that it's out of your reach financially...
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/local/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options range from ...