8 Independent Living Communities in Delaware County, PA
The average cost of independent living in Delaware County is $2,365 per month. This is lower than the national median of $2,553.
To help you with your search, browse the 17 reviews below for independent living communities in Delaware County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Delaware County 4.1 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Montgomery with an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Delaware County, call (855) 863-8283.
Other Senior Care in Delaware County, PA
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Delaware County, Pennsylvania
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, Pennsylvania
- In-Home Care in Delaware County, Pennsylvania
- Nursing Homes in Delaware County, Pennsylvania
- Adult Day Care in Delaware County, Pennsylvania
- Home Health Agencies in Delaware County, Pennsylvania
Independent Living near Delaware County, PA
- Independent Living in Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania
- Independent Living in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania
- Independent Living in Gloucester County, New Jersey
- Independent Living in Camden County, New Jersey
- Independent Living in Chester County, Pennsylvania
- Independent Living in New Castle County, Delaware
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Delaware
Review of Plush Mills Senior Living
My sister moved into Plush Mills because her daughter-in-law wanted her to be closer to where she lived, and we knew about it because my other sister lived there. The monthly fee is a bit higher, b... Read more
Review of Wynne Senior Residences
Wynne Senior Residences was OK, but I don't have too much income, so I couldn't move in. They have 1- and 2-bedroom apartments. They have a community room, a fitness room, and a restaurant. The sta... Read more
Review of Hayes Manor Retirement Residence
My friend lives in Hayes Manor, and it was very nice, and very clean. My friend said the staff was wonderful. The rooms were very nice, and they have a patio and a kitchenette. Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: ...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/local/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options range from ...