The Waterford at Deer Park

201 McDermott Street, Deer Park, TX, 77536

Reviews of The Waterford at Deer Park

Caring84823450 May 30, 2014

I was very pleased with The Waterford at Deer Park. Their amenities were great. The rooms were fantastic. The prices were, I would say, 25-30% less than the other places I visited. It was just a fantastic place. The staff was excellent. They were very personable. It was not so much that they were trying to sell me something; they were wanting to find a place that would be a good fit for my mother. The rooms were incredible. They were spacious. The floor plan of the entire facility was very well thought out. The dining facilities were excellent. I absolutely would recommend this community to others. Their entertainments for their residents were outstanding too. They have a bus that will take them shopping or take them to the doctor. Once a month, they will even take them to casinos if they want to go.

Sue27 October 13, 2013

My mom chose The Waterford at Deer Park because it was close to our family and it had the things she needed. The staff were caring and friendly. The rooms were spacious and clean. The overall atmosphere was very clean too.

From The Waterford at Deer Park

Let your search for quality Independent Living lead to The Waterford at Deer Park. Our community in Deer Park, Texas, offers residents the privacy and freedom to live the way they choose in a rich, warm environment that fosters companionship. Residents can say goodbye to home maintenance and housework while enjoying a relaxed lifestyle with weekly housekeeping services and staff members that are on call 24 hours a day. Our studio, one- and two-bedroom floor plans are loaded with desired amenities including kitchens with full-sized appliances and spacious walk-in closets along with emergency call buttons that provide peace of mind for residents and their family and friends. Comfortable common areas invite residents to participate in a full calendar of activities and social programs within our community, while our convenient location less than 30 minutes from downtown Houston and courtesy transportation are perfect reasons to get out and enjoy the wealth of shopping, dining and entertainment options available in the "birthplace of Texas."

Features of The Waterford at Deer Park