Brookdale Miami Township

7847 Lois Circle, Dayton, OH, 45459

Reviews of Brookdale Miami Township

September 19, 2017

By Laura

We chose Brookdale Miami Township because everybody was friendly. Molly was very nice and very friendly. She knew all the residents by their first name. All the residents were very outgoing and friendly, too. They just gave the impression that they went above and beyond to make their residents comfortable. Since my dad moved in, he's been really enjoying it. If he doesn’t want what's on the menu, they're willing to make something else that he wants. The whole atmosphere was just very friendly, kind of like a family. They have card games and walking clubs. Someone comes in once a week to dust and sweep his apartment, change his bed, take his sheets and all his towels, and wash those. He has a washer and a dryer in his apartment, so he does his personal laundry. They call and check on him every morning. If he doesn’t respond, they call back after an hour. If he still doesn’t respond, they will come and check on him.

February 23, 2016

By Red6

I came here for a trial and never left. The staff is really wonderful. They go out of their way to make your stay pleasant. I thought about it for several years and knew I needed to come to a place like this but dragged my feet. I was very ill before I came. They went that extra mile, and my children were very impressed. It has 100+ units and most units have a living room, kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom. There are also two-bedroom units. It’s a large place. I participate in at least one of the activities here every day.

November 30, 2015

By Beverly115604350

This community is our favorite. It’s very modern and was just built not too long ago. The rooms were nice. The food was very good served to you by a waitress. It’s a little higher class. The rooms were lovely.

November 05, 2015

It was very nice and homey. I know that they provide transportation for the citizens who are able to go to the stores or any of their appointments if needed. The staff was very nice and professional. The rooms were very nice, and they were like apartments.

June 26, 2014

It's a perfectly nice place if you are independent; however, I might need more help than what they offer. It is more like apartment living than assisted living. However, they have a lot of good activities, and they even drive their bus to do different things. The people are really into activities and going places.

May 12, 2014

By Marcia16

My mother is living here, and everything is very nice. It is safe, clean, and a nice environment. Her room is small, and though they have other options, that's what she can afford. Everybody is very nice and caring. They also have activities.

April 29, 2014

By Robin26

It was clean, quiet, the price seemed reasonable, and the people who worked there seemed to be friendly and very warm.

March 28, 2014

By Russell7

We moved in four years ago, and we are very happy here. The rooms are the largest of any of the senior living facilities because this facility was an old hotel. I think they do a very good job in terms of activities. We have exercises, mind games, entertainment that comes in, etc. I would very much recommend this facility.

Photos of Brookdale Miami Township

Features of Brookdale Miami Township

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• General Store
  • Pool
  • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, W/D In Apt., We Have A Walking Path Around The Community, As Well As A Public Computer Located In The Library. Complimentary Coffee, Snacks And Whole Fruit Are Availble For The Residents 24 Hours A Day

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance

About Brookdale Miami Township

Brookdale Miami Township provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer.

Our Optimum Life® and Celebrations programs provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches our residents, their families and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self-discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life® we encourage our residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining, with fresh meals prepared by chefs trained in our own Culinary Arts Institute, and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program. These activities fill the monthly calendar with themed experiences, special events and group activities highlighting different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Located in Centerville, Ohio, Brookdale Miami Township sits on almost 10 acres of land with a pond and wooded area on property. We have the largest floor plans for Independent Living in the Dayton, Ohio area.

Map of Brookdale Miami Township