The Fountains at Sea Bluffs

25411 Sea Bluffs Drive, Dana Point, CA, 92629

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of The Fountains at Sea Bluffs

September 08, 2014

My mom is living at Fountains at Sea Bluffs for almost a year now. In general, I think it’s a beautiful facility. Her unit itself, mom made it gorgeous, so that is very, very nice. The dining room is beautiful. The most negative thing I guess I would say that has been difficult for her is, she is on a gluten-free diet and that not really been accommodated well at all, and that is a big deal for her. They keep saying month after month that they are going to fix the problem, and it has been a year now.

Thank you very much for your comments and feedback. In mid-August we introduced completely revised menus featuring gluten-free entre selections. I’m so happy to let you know that we’ve received raves and accolades from residents and families. Our resident who is most in need of a gluten-free diet personally called me to express her satisfaction and appreciation as soon as the menus were introduced. A month after our new dining offerings, she visited me in person to further express her enjoyment of the selections. Even residents without food sensitivities have expressed their appreciation of the menu choices. We’re grateful for the opportunity to provide an expanded, healthier menu. If you’d like to discuss our dining program – or anything at all – please don’t hesitate to contact me. Sincerely, Terry Brown, Executive Director

May 12, 2014

We are settled in at Fountains at Sea Bluffs, and we are very happy with where we are. We are impressed with the amenities; it's beautifully laid out. The architecture is beautiful, no hallways. We like the swimming pool and their exercise classes. They have just about anything with regards to their activities. They have aqua, yoga, fitness classes, and a lot of excursions to local music events. One thing about this facility is that we need a better chef. The menu choices are OK, but the cooking needs to be a little bit professional.

Photos of The Fountains at Sea Bluffs

Features of The Fountains at Sea Bluffs

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Coffee Shop
  • Golf
  • General Store
  • Hiking Trails
  • Pool
  • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, W/D In Apt.

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Licenses: RCFE

About The Fountains at Sea Bluffs

The Fountains at Sea Bluffs in Dana Point CA offers Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care on a beautiful seaside campus with an outdoor heated pool, fitness center with sauna, steam room, spa, showers and changing room with lockers and Les Fontaine dining room. Choose from spacious one bedroom and two bedroom condominiums with a deluxe kitchen, ample closet space, fireplace and a private patio. We know that challenging our brains and getting in better physical shape has enormous benefits at every age, and The Fountains at Sea Bluffs offers an ongoing course schedule of mind-expanding and body-toning classes through Watermark University. A Watermark retirement community.

Map of The Fountains at Sea Bluffs