The Tradition - Prestonwood

15250 Prestonwood Boulevard, Dallas, TX, 75248

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of The Tradition - Prestonwood

April 01, 2014

I like the people and the way The Tradition is run. I think it's just a super place to live. The room is beautiful, and the food is good some days, excellent some, and not so good some. The staff couldn't be nicer. My favorite activity probably is water aerobics. It's very nice; it feels wonderful. The Tradition is better than all the others.

February 27, 2014

By Marjorie12

I couldn't be in The Tradition more than a few minutes and my daughter-in-law who was not chemically sensitive was getting a headache there. They have scented their lobby and their halls and they probably don't realize that fragrance products now are not made from flowers and spices. They are made from petroleum synthetics and they are toxic. From what I could see through my eyes which were apparently closed to avoid the exposure of the fumes, the one unit I saw looked fairly nice and there was an attractive lobby but as I said, I think the place is really bad news because of the way they were scenting the place.

Dear Marjorie12

Thank you very much for posting your review regarding The Tradition-Prestonwood. We have carefully considered your concerns, we agree with them, and we are acting on them. We are in the process of eliminating all diffusers, which produced the scent. Our goal always is to present an environment that is caring and aesthetically pleasing to all of the senses. We hope that you will return.

June 23, 2013

By Joanne8

The Tradition-Prestonwood was spacious enough and they had large apartments available. The variety of activities looked excellent, and the food was good too. Although, the price was a bit more expensive compared to other places.

About The Tradition - Prestonwood

The Tradition - Prestonwood is an independent living community in Dallas, TX designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact The Tradition - Prestonwood for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of The Tradition - Prestonwood