The Meridian at Kessler Park

2522 Fort Worth Avenue, Dallas, TX, 75211

Reviews of The Meridian at Kessler Park

By Crazy daughter

I was looking for a place for my dad after my mother passed. I was nervous to put him anywhere, but he was adamant that he needed to be on his own. I went to this community and visited with Stacy. Stacy was so patient with me. I was a nervous wreck and she was amazing. She showed us several apartments floorplans. My dad said it feels like home. I think this may be the place. Stacy is wonderful.

By algarcia

Other

They have excellent and efficient staff to take care of their residents. Anytime you call the facility, there is always someone to respond... no problem with communications. The place is well-kept, tidy and always clean surrounding.

By NDL

My visit to this property was beyond my expectations. The staff was more than friendly and helpful than I could have imagined. The tour of the property left my mom and I speechless. The property is Very upscale and pleasant. The property is that of a 5 star hotel or resort. Needless to say my mom will be moving in next month to the assistant living. I would recommend others to the property for sure.

By ethaljames

I visited the property on a tour and was very impressed when greeted by such a professional staff. The facility was hands down the best faculty that I visited in the Dallas Metroplex area. It's was top notch and world class, a true cut above the rest.

By Shemika

Had an awesome tour today the facility it’s absolutely beautiful. My mom fell in love with it and it’s one of the best facility we seen so far. The tour and lunch was great. My mom is looking forward to moving dforward with this facility. Thanks Ms.Stacey for your hospitality.

By Hi there

The environment is great and the patience are treated well.

October 12, 2017

By Suzi R

this property really cares about the people ! Everyone who works here from housekeeping, dining room servers, to the top management are friendly, and truly care about people.

July 03, 2017

By gjr

We have lived at The Meridian for 3 ½ years and we love it. Staff is attentive and caring. The facility is clean, clean, clean and our apartment is spacious and modern. All meals are provided. We love the variety of activities: everything from Bingo to outings at the State Fair and a Lunch Bunch that visits a restaurant every Friday. We recommend The Meridian for those who are looking for a first-rate facility at a reasonable price in THE happening part of Dallas...close to the Bishop Arts District and the REAL Jefferson Avenue. A 5-star facility.
Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Have a great day! We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

June 01, 2017

By carlk

First trip to this property. It's very pretty. I saw a man outside picking up trash. He stopped to say hello and I found out he was the director. I was surprised and impressed that he would be the one to help clean the property. I was actually impressed by the whole building and the staff. The place looks well maintained and everyone was very nice, The lady named Stacy was very sweet. I will be back for a tour.
Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

May 29, 2017

By rainwaterbuddy

Stopped in to visit with a friend who moved in recently and decided to pick up information. I ended up taking a tour. The the whole place was amazing! The building was clean and beautifully decorated. Each floor has art and decor like an upscale hotel. The resident rooms were larger than I expected and well appointed. The outside areas, the courtyard, and pool area were clean and pretty. I met several of the staff who were all very nice and seemed genuinely pleased to have me visit. The manager even invited me to have lunch! I really was amazed by this place
Thank you so much for your positive review, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can do for you.

May 29, 2017

By vintagetieoneon

First impressions, this community is actual a hidden jewell for the area. As we drove onto the property we could tell they take pride of this beautiful community. As we stepped in the lobby we were actual met by one of the management team members who was extremely nice and helpful. He escorted us to my moms new apartment on the assisted living side and even asked to stay for lunch. The food was fantastic! It was like eating at a fancy restaurant. All the staff is very nice and helpful. My mom loves it here and I feel secure knowing my mom is safe and most important, happy!
Thank you for your review, your opinion is very important to us. We are proud of our community and the exceptional level of care we provide. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, (214) 736-1632.

April 13, 2017

By Delores388127

The Meridian at Kessler Park was the best situation for what you are going to pay. The staff was kind and informative. The rooms were clean, spacious, and had a great floor plan. The grounds were beautiful, and the location was in a metropolitan area.

Thank you Delores for your positive 5 star review. We always love to receive great feedback and positive reviews. We have a wonderful Executive Director who is very involved in the community and our residents. He and the staff and genuinely care, and it shows. We hope to see you at one of our fun events this month! We offer yoga, movies, trivia, bingo and more! Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, (214) 736-1632.

February 10, 2017

By Julianne046255

The Meridian at Kessler Park was a very attractive, clean place that served meals. The apartments were small, but otherwise, it was what my friend was looking for. The staff was very friendly and informed us of everything.

Julianne, thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

November 24, 2016

By susanherron19600

We toured several senior living communities and decided on The Meridian. My sister and I are so thankful that we picked the right place. The staff is amazing!!! Mom feels right and home. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Susan, thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We are so pleased that you are happy and feel content with this huge decision. We appreciate the kind words and agree with you! We are very proud of our community and we do have a great staff! Please feel free to reach out at any time to us at any time with any and all questions and concerns; we are always here for you and your family.

November 22, 2016

By Ed625510

I chose The Meridian at Kessler Park, and I would be moving there next. They had all the amenities that I was looking for. They had food included in the price. They had once a week cleaning service. They had activities going on. They had free transportation to doctors. They had a library and an exercise room. They had scheduled trips to different places like museums and casinos. They served all three meals. They would take you to your doctor’s appointments. They would do your laundry. They had a barber and a beauty shop. They had a large outdoor area where they had chairs and do activities outside. I spoke with the owner, the chef, and one of the wait staff. They were super friendly.

We always love to receive positive 5 stars reviews! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and we look forward to having you move in! Also, did you know we have a Facebook page and post weekly pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Please feel free to reach out to us at the community at any time with any and all questions. Thank you again for your review.

November 11, 2016

By joansmith1958

This is the perfect place for my mom. The building is beautiful and the staff is amazing. I'm so thankful my mom moved to The Meridian.

Thank you Joan, for reaching out, your opinion is very important to us. We so glad that you are thankful your mother is here with us, we are too. We are very proud of our community. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? Thank you again, we look forward to seeing you again.

October 24, 2016

By Charles152002

I have already picked myself a place, and I have moved in. The Meridian at Kessler Park seems to be pretty nice. I’ve only been here for about 3 weeks. I am happy with it, and it furnishes everything I need at the moment. One payment takes care of it. The apartment is nice and clean, you have a kitchen in there if you want to use it. But if you don’t want to use the kitchen; you can eat in the dining room. The dining area is fine, but no one is happy with the food every day. Everything is alright right now.

Thanks for the detailed review, Charles. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with everything at the moment. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time with any questions or concerns. We are here for you and want to be sure that you are content. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review!

May 11, 2016

By RebeccaRYRDA

The Meridian was centrally located from my brother. My mom has a small, one-bedroom apartment with cable, a full kitchen, microwave, and refrigerator. It’s pretty nice. They have a movie theater, shopping trips, transportation to doctors' appointment, chocolate tastings, bingo, church services, and a beauty salon. The food is really good, too.

You really made our day today. Our unique community has so much to offer; from pool yoga, watching movies in our theater to luxury dining and wellness programs! We truly have it all! Thanks Rebeccaryrda, for leaving us this review. We greatly appreciate it!

March 09, 2016

By Philip15

The Meridian at Kessler Park is an OK facility with accommodating staff and nice rooms. I like that it's in a quiet part of town and the atmosphere.

We always love to receive great feedback. Thanks Philip15. We strive to provide excellent service to our residents and their families at The Meridian at Kessler Park. We are here to make sure that you and your families are happy.

January 24, 2016

By Visitor119037350

I am very pleased with the activities that The Meridian had on their calendar. I was also very pleased with their apartments; they are very beautiful. When I become at that age I would consider something of that nature. The staff was excellent and very knowledgeable. They showed me both the area that my mom might have went in and another area when she gets farther down the road.

June 30, 2015

By Dallas1662

Main activity is Bingo. No movies. No activities on evenings or weekends. They publish a calendar of events but most of the stuff never happens. Place is quiet like a morgue. Seems depressing. Food is not good but they are building their own kitchen. Hope the place improves.

December 17, 2014

I am currently at the Meridian. I picked it because it is the most reasonable cost-wise. It is a beautiful facility with very large rooms, and I am very happy with it. The attitude of the employees is excellent. Right now, the food is terrible. However, they are working on the kitchen, and when they have it put together, it is going to be very good. I like their attitude and the way they do things. I will recommend it highly, and it will be fine when the kitchen is all set.

July 30, 2014

By Lucie1

I lived at The Meridian at Kessler Park for almost a year. I loved the place. There was a dog bath in the public laundry room. They also had washer and dryer connection in the apartments. The apartments were beautifully appointed. There wasn't anything cheap or anything about it that I could not like. The people were very nice and solicitous or open to what you might need. They took us to the grocery store a couple of times a week. We had a regular social hour on Fridays, which was fun. As far as the facility is concerned, it was beautiful and lovely to live in. The area is not the most desirable, although now that I am not living there, I would like to move back to that area. The fees are now completely prohibitive, and I couldn't move in there even if I wanted to.

Photos of The Meridian at Kessler Park

Features of The Meridian at Kessler Park

• Minimum Rate: $2095/month
  • Minimum Memory Cost: $2795/month

• Dining Extra: 2 Meals Per Day; Served In A Beautiful Restaurant Style Setting

• Pool

About The Meridian at Kessler Park

Don't settle for ordinary. Escape to The Meridian at Kessler Park, a luxury rental retirement community in the greater Dallas-Fort Worth Area. Our community offers resort style independent living that has been specifically designed for discerning individuals who expect more out of life.

At Meridian at Kessler Park, you will enjoy an exclusive retirement lifestyle provided in stunning settings; a lifestyle rich in services, special amenities, breathtaking beauty and endless possibilities. Our luxury community features all of the comforts and conveniences needed to live a carefree lifestyle.

Map of The Meridian at Kessler Park