The Meridian at Kessler Park

Overview of Ratings

4.4

October 24, 2016

By Charles152002

I have already picked myself a place, and I have moved in. The Meridian at Kessler Park seems to be pretty nice. I’ve only been here for about 3 weeks. I am happy with it, and it furnishes everything I need at the moment. One payment takes care of it. The apartment is nice and clean, you have a kitchen in there if you want to use it. But if you don’t want to use the kitchen; you can eat in the dining room. The dining area is fine, but no one is happy with the food every day. Everything is alright right now.

Thanks for the detailed review, Charles. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with everything at the moment. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time with any questions or concerns. We are here for you and want to be sure that you are content. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review!

May 11, 2016

By RebeccaRYRDA

The Meridian was centrally located from my brother. My mom has a small, one-bedroom apartment with cable, a full kitchen, microwave, and refrigerator. It’s pretty nice. They have a movie theater, shopping trips, transportation to doctors' appointment, chocolate tastings, bingo, church services, and a beauty salon. The food is really good, too.

You really made our day today. Our unique community has so much to offer; from pool yoga, watching movies in our theater to luxury dining and wellness programs! We truly have it all! Thanks Rebeccaryrda, for leaving us this review. We greatly appreciate it!

March 09, 2016

By Philip15

The Meridian at Kessler Park is an OK facility with accommodating staff and nice rooms. I like that it's in a quiet part of town and the atmosphere.

We always love to receive great feedback. Thanks Philip15. We strive to provide excellent service to our residents and their families at The Meridian at Kessler Park. We are here to make sure that you and your families are happy.

January 24, 2016

By Visitor119037350

I am very pleased with the activities that The Meridian had on their calendar. I was also very pleased with their apartments; they are very beautiful. When I become at that age I would consider something of that nature. The staff was excellent and very knowledgeable. They showed me both the area that my mom might have went in and another area when she gets farther down the road.

June 30, 2015

By Dallas1662

Main activity is Bingo. No movies. No activities on evenings or weekends. They publish a calendar of events but most of the stuff never happens. Place is quiet like a morgue. Seems depressing. Food is not good but they are building their own kitchen. Hope the place improves.

December 17, 2014

I am currently at the Meridian. I picked it because it is the most reasonable cost-wise. It is a beautiful facility with very large rooms, and I am very happy with it. The attitude of the employees is excellent. Right now, the food is terrible. However, they are working on the kitchen, and when they have it put together, it is going to be very good. I like their attitude and the way they do things. I will recommend it highly, and it will be fine when the kitchen is all set.

July 30, 2014

By Lucie1

I lived at The Meridian at Kessler Park for almost a year. I loved the place. There was a dog bath in the public laundry room. They also had washer and dryer connection in the apartments. The apartments were beautifully appointed. There wasn't anything cheap or anything about it that I could not like. The people were very nice and solicitous or open to what you might need. They took us to the grocery store a couple of times a week. We had a regular social hour on Fridays, which was fun. As far as the facility is concerned, it was beautiful and lovely to live in. The area is not the most desirable, although now that I am not living there, I would like to move back to that area. The fees are now completely prohibitive, and I couldn't move in there even if I wanted to.

Let Us Search For You

• Minimum Memory Cost: $2795/month

• Dining Extra: 2 Meals Per Day; Served In A Beautiful Restaurant Style Setting

• Pool

About The Meridian at Kessler Park

Don't settle for ordinary. Escape to The Meridian at Kessler Park, a luxury rental retirement community in the greater Dallas-Fort Worth Area. Our community offers resort style independent living that has been specifically designed for discerning individuals who expect more out of life.

At Meridian at Kessler Park, you will enjoy an exclusive retirement lifestyle provided in stunning settings; a lifestyle rich in services, special amenities, breathtaking beauty and endless possibilities. Our luxury community features all of the comforts and conveniences needed to live a carefree lifestyle.

Map of The Meridian at Kessler Park