The Meridian at Kessler Park

2522 Fort Worth Avenue, Dallas, TX, 75211

Reviews of The Meridian at Kessler Park

susanherron19600 November 24, 2016

We toured several senior living communities and decided on The Meridian. My sister and I are so thankful that we picked the right place. The staff is amazing!!! Mom feels right and home. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Susan, thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We are so pleased that you are happy and feel content with this huge decision. We appreciate the kind words and agree with you! We are very proud of our community and we do have a great staff! Please feel free to reach out at any time to us at any time with any and all questions and concerns; we are always here for you and your family.

Ed625510 November 22, 2016

I chose The Meridian at Kessler Park, and I would be moving there next. They had all the amenities that I was looking for. They had food included in the price. They had once a week cleaning service. They had activities going on. They had free transportation to doctors. They had a library and an exercise room. They had scheduled trips to different places like museums and casinos. They served all three meals. They would take you to your doctor’s appointments. They would do your laundry. They had a barber and a beauty shop. They had a large outdoor area where they had chairs and do activities outside. I spoke with the owner, the chef, and one of the wait staff. They were super friendly.

We always love to receive positive 5 stars reviews! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and we look forward to having you move in! Also, did you know we have a Facebook page and post weekly pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Please feel free to reach out to us at the community at any time with any and all questions. Thank you again for your review.

joansmith1958 November 11, 2016

This is the perfect place for my mom. The building is beautiful and the staff is amazing. I'm so thankful my mom moved to The Meridian.

Thank you Joan, for reaching out, your opinion is very important to us. We so glad that you are thankful your mother is here with us, we are too. We are very proud of our community. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? Thank you again, we look forward to seeing you again.

Charles152002 October 24, 2016

I have already picked myself a place, and I have moved in. The Meridian at Kessler Park seems to be pretty nice. I’ve only been here for about 3 weeks. I am happy with it, and it furnishes everything I need at the moment. One payment takes care of it. The apartment is nice and clean, you have a kitchen in there if you want to use it. But if you don’t want to use the kitchen; you can eat in the dining room. The dining area is fine, but no one is happy with the food every day. Everything is alright right now.

Thanks for the detailed review, Charles. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with everything at the moment. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time with any questions or concerns. We are here for you and want to be sure that you are content. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review!

RebeccaRYRDA May 11, 2016

The Meridian was centrally located from my brother. My mom has a small, one-bedroom apartment with cable, a full kitchen, microwave, and refrigerator. It’s pretty nice. They have a movie theater, shopping trips, transportation to doctors' appointment, chocolate tastings, bingo, church services, and a beauty salon. The food is really good, too.

You really made our day today. Our unique community has so much to offer; from pool yoga, watching movies in our theater to luxury dining and wellness programs! We truly have it all! Thanks Rebeccaryrda, for leaving us this review. We greatly appreciate it!

Philip15 March 09, 2016

The Meridian at Kessler Park is an OK facility with accommodating staff and nice rooms. I like that it's in a quiet part of town and the atmosphere.

We always love to receive great feedback. Thanks Philip15. We strive to provide excellent service to our residents and their families at The Meridian at Kessler Park. We are here to make sure that you and your families are happy.

Visitor119037350 January 24, 2016

I am very pleased with the activities that The Meridian had on their calendar. I was also very pleased with their apartments; they are very beautiful. When I become at that age I would consider something of that nature. The staff was excellent and very knowledgeable. They showed me both the area that my mom might have went in and another area when she gets farther down the road.

Dallas1662 June 30, 2015

Main activity is Bingo. No movies. No activities on evenings or weekends. They publish a calendar of events but most of the stuff never happens. Place is quiet like a morgue. Seems depressing. Food is not good but they are building their own kitchen. Hope the place improves.

Caring77057450 December 17, 2014

I am currently at the Meridian. I picked it because it is the most reasonable cost-wise. It is a beautiful facility with very large rooms, and I am very happy with it. The attitude of the employees is excellent. Right now, the food is terrible. However, they are working on the kitchen, and when they have it put together, it is going to be very good. I like their attitude and the way they do things. I will recommend it highly, and it will be fine when the kitchen is all set.

Lucie1 July 30, 2014

I lived at The Meridian at Kessler Park for almost a year. I loved the place. There was a dog bath in the public laundry room. They also had washer and dryer connection in the apartments. The apartments were beautifully appointed. There wasn't anything cheap or anything about it that I could not like. The people were very nice and solicitous or open to what you might need. They took us to the grocery store a couple of times a week. We had a regular social hour on Fridays, which was fun. As far as the facility is concerned, it was beautiful and lovely to live in. The area is not the most desirable, although now that I am not living there, I would like to move back to that area. The fees are now completely prohibitive, and I couldn't move in there even if I wanted to.

From The Meridian at Kessler Park

Don't settle for ordinary. Escape to The Meridian at Kessler Park, a luxury rental retirement community in the greater Dallas-Fort Worth Area. Our community offers resort style independent living that has been specifically designed for discerning individuals who expect more out of life.

At Meridian at Kessler Park, you will enjoy an exclusive retirement lifestyle provided in stunning settings; a lifestyle rich in services, special amenities, breathtaking beauty and endless possibilities. Our luxury community features all of the comforts and conveniences needed to live a carefree lifestyle.

Features of The Meridian at Kessler Park