The Forum at Park Lane | Independent Living

7831 Park Lane, Dallas, TX, 75225

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of The Forum at Park Lane | Independent Living

Michael89255950 August 30, 2014

We went to The Forum at Park Lane and we like it. It was very nice, but it was more of an independent living and my mother needed assisted living, so it would not benefit her. They showed me the apartments available for assisted living and for independent living -- it's great, but for assisted it was not nice. It was small, but they were beautiful. The staff were great. They were very friendly and I think they do their job very well. Even the residents that were there were very nice. The food was very good too. They had people from the outside who came in and dined there; it's like a restaurant. Family members can come in and they pay. I like the interior design, the hallways, the entry halls, they were very nice.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From The Forum at Park Lane

The Forum at Park Lane offers compassionate senior care in Dallas, TX. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at The Forum at Park Lane shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Dallas, TX.

Features of The Forum at Park Lane