The Bentley

Overview of Ratings

4.0

March 31, 2015

By Art15

My wife selected The Bentley, and it's a good one. Many of the people are here because of health reasons rather than age reasons. We have people in their 40s and 50s. The food is good, and it satisfies your needs. My wife and I have been in here for two months now, and we have a two-room apartment, which is very nice. They have a lot of activities. If you want to be involved in anything, they have it. We considered it because of cost. We were able to come in here and save $1000 a month. We're very happy with what we have.

June 27, 2014

By Joan88876050

I just think The Bentley is a really good facility. It has a warm environment. The have gourmet chef there, and they have transportation. They also have activities almost every day. It’s a really good facility because there are a lot of people who live there who can drive, and my daughter can't, so sometimes they take her to church with them. The staff are excellent, very accommodating, and very caring. They are really nice. I would definitely recommend this facility to others.

February 01, 2014

By Ted3

The Bentley was good. They're very friendly, very nice, and very active. But the location is just too far from my family than I wanted to be. I think it might have been a little more expensive.

December 17, 2013

The Bentley was a newer facility. It was also wider and brighter. It was quite a nice place. Their halls were really wide, which I find nice. The dining room was nice, the food was good and the rooms were bright and cheerful. They have the same activities as with other facilities, e.g., they have a group of people that come in and sing, they have bingo, art classes, etc.

October 09, 2013

By Mike32

The Bentley had some large size rooms with little kitchen areas. They also had some units with outside balconies, which I actually liked. I could live in this place.

August 29, 2013

By Albert3

Theirs room were big, comfortable and worthy of living. But the food and the menu was not as good as in the place I am now. The staff didn't impress me that much. It was a pretty active place.

August 27, 2013

The Bentley was a nice place, the food was good, and the people were friendly. They do allow pets and they have a good facility that had a backdoor on the ground floor where I could let my pet out. That was actually one of the reasons why I liked that place.

Photos of The Bentley

Features of The Bentley

• Housing Extra: Cottages

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

About The Bentley

The Bentley is located in Dallas, TX, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to The Bentley for a visit...and stay!

Map of The Bentley