The Bentley

3362 Forest Ln, Dallas, TX, 75234

Reviews of The Bentley

Art15 March 31, 2015

My wife selected The Bentley, and it's a good one. Many of the people are here because of health reasons rather than age reasons. We have people in their 40s and 50s. The food is good, and it satisfies your needs. My wife and I have been in here for two months now, and we have a two-room apartment, which is very nice. They have a lot of activities. If you want to be involved in anything, they have it. We considered it because of cost. We were able to come in here and save $1000 a month. We're very happy with what we have.

Joan88876050 June 27, 2014

I just think The Bentley is a really good facility. It has a warm environment. The have gourmet chef there, and they have transportation. They also have activities almost every day. It’s a really good facility because there are a lot of people who live there who can drive, and my daughter can't, so sometimes they take her to church with them. The staff are excellent, very accommodating, and very caring. They are really nice. I would definitely recommend this facility to others.

Ted3 February 01, 2014

The Bentley was good. They're very friendly, very nice, and very active. But the location is just too far from my family than I wanted to be. I think it might have been a little more expensive.

Caring67399050 December 17, 2013

The Bentley was a newer facility. It was also wider and brighter. It was quite a nice place. Their halls were really wide, which I find nice. The dining room was nice, the food was good and the rooms were bright and cheerful. They have the same activities as with other facilities, e.g., they have a group of people that come in and sing, they have bingo, art classes, etc.

Mike32 October 09, 2013

The Bentley had some large size rooms with little kitchen areas. They also had some units with outside balconies, which I actually liked. I could live in this place.

Albert3 August 29, 2013

Theirs room were big, comfortable and worthy of living. But the food and the menu was not as good as in the place I am now. The staff didn't impress me that much. It was a pretty active place.

Caring67363050 August 27, 2013

The Bentley was a nice place, the food was good, and the people were friendly. They do allow pets and they have a good facility that had a backdoor on the ground floor where I could let my pet out. That was actually one of the reasons why I liked that place.

From The Bentley

The Bentley is located in Dallas, TX, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to The Bentley for a visit...and stay!

Features of The Bentley

• Housing extra: Cottages

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room