Meadowstone Place

10410 Stone Canyon Road, Dallas, TX, 75230

Reviews of Meadowstone Place

By David C.

I love it here! I am quickly approaching my one year Anniversary at Meadowstone. The staff is polite, professional and super prompt with any requests. The grounds are so beautiful and I have enjoyed every season of the year here. I am so glad that I live here.
David, Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We are thrilled that you chose Meadowstone Place and that you are enjoying the community. Please let us know if there is anything you need. Sincerely, The Meadowstone Place Team

By Sondra B.

The BEST! Beautiful and well kept grounds. Entire staff not only efficient but also caring and interested in resident. Resident Participation - Master Gardner's - Lunch Volunteers - competition between staff and residents in Pool and Volleyball make it fun. Activities and off campus activity - constant and relative. Maintenance is exceptional! Overall a feeling of family
Sondra, We think the Residents are the BEST! The wonderful residents make the community a great place. It is our pleasure to serve you so please let us know if there is anything you need. Have a wonderful day. Sincerely, The Meadowstone Team

By Pat V.

Atmosphere is warm and receptive. Staff is totally resident centered, respectful of individual differences and preferences, open to suggestions and new ideas. They seem genuinely happy to be working with each other and for the residents. Residents seem happy and content with staff and with each other. Their ever present smiles and welcoming attitudes towards new residents, as well as visitors rives evidence of their contentment. Activities - wide variety, many off campus - transportation often provided. Meals and snacks - delicious, lovely landscaping, much done by residents, maintenance prompt and thorough. I feel very fortunate to live at Meadowstone!
Pat, Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We are happy to know that you are enjoying living at Meadowstone Place and we will strive to provide the service you deserve. Have a wonderful day. Sincerely, The Meadowstone Place Team

By Verba T

I moved in on March 18th of this year and have loved it here. And I have told all of my friends that this move was such a blessing. it is obvious that the staff goes out of their way to make living here a happy and caring place! My family has been very impressed and so thankful that I am here.

By Nancy F

The perfect place to be!! Friendly people, caring staff, great food, beautiful apartments, and all kinds of activities provided. I feel very blessed to call Meadowstone my home!

By Dale F

Meadowstone is an exceptional value. Meals are optional, either in the clubhouse or home delivered for free. They are well prepared and appetizing. The staff is helpful and friendly and offer various outside activities. Living here is a joy and a true value.

By lmalley

My mother and sister both enjoy living at this community. They have services to meet all their needs and plenty of entertainment. The buildings are well kept and the location is the best!

By MLfriend

My loved one has lived at Meadowstone the past 4 years. I visit and have lunch in the dining room with her each week. I cannot say enough about the wonderful staff, the residents, the apartment grounds and dining! The staff knows & cares about each resident. They are seen around the property and go out of their way to brighten everyone’s day, even us visitors. The residents care about each other. There are many opportunities for socializing, but talking in the breezeway or checking on each other by phone or having a cup of coffee keep Meadowstone a cheery place to live. There are many activities residents can choose to attend or not. I love that some of the residents who like to garden have made the apartment grounds beautiful to walk around with something blooming all the time! They even have a vegetable garden that all residents share. Dining at Meadowstone is a delicious option. My loved one eats the noon meal each day to socialize and because the food is delicious. (She always has a doggie bag to take back to her apt). The chefs are so sweet & caring. If weather is bad or she does not feel like going to the dining room, they deliver to her apartment! Meadowstone is an upbeat, safe and caring independent senior living that I highly recommend.

By L. Burd

We moved my mom and dad into Meadowstone in August 2017 and my mother tells us that my dad wakes up every morning and says, " ...another day in paradise!" And my mother's constant refrain is "I just can't believe it!" We looked all over Dallas, visiting other independent living communities and found nothing that came anywhere close to it. From the beautifully landscaped grounds to the warm and helpful staff, my parents' experience has been nothing short of fabulous. The activities are relevant, plentiful and creative, meeting a wide selection of interests and are led by competent, committed, caring people who seem to really enjoy what they do. My mother just raves about them. And she loves the library. The housekeeping service has been outstanding and any time they have needed anything taken care of it has been addressed right away. When I visit, I am greeted as one of the family by the staff, who know who I am and who my parents are- it's just the real deal all the way around; a sweet community in the truest sense of the word and we thank the Lord every day for it and the joy my parents are experiencing living there.

By TCUcroengirl

My Dad has 24/7 care due to his Parkinson's, BUT....the staff is amazing! They make sure all of his needs are taken care of!! Lovely, spacious apartment, great food, activities, and programs are offered. I would love to live there myself!!! Everyone goes above and beyond!!!

By Sandra Kay 2

I moved into Meadowstone Place almost four years ago and it was one of the best decisions I ever made. This is the second senior community in which I have lived and by far the best. The staff here care for the residents like they are family members not just residents. They go out of their way to make us feel special. The apartments are lovely and very well laid out and the grounds are wonderful with plants and flowers everywhere. Lots of places to wander. And activities of all kinds, a wide variety of things to choose from. The residents here are happy and our lives are full and we look forward to each day here, knowing that there is always something new and special coming up; a great meal in the dining room, a bus trip to see the Bluebonnets, a game of bridge or stopping at the Community Garden to pick some herbs or spinach for a salad later in the day! This is not just a residence- It is our home, our neighbors are our friends and we care about each other here. This is a very special place to live!

By Gordy

We moved here two months ago and found it suits our needs for independent senior living. the amenities provided with our residence here are very good and we re especially pleased with the staff. They are very responsive to our requests for services and often provide things that we didn't even ask for. I would recommend this facility to anyone who wants a central location in Dallas with access to services for seniors.

By Oldguy

Spacious, well-maintained apartments in convenient location. Caring, supportive staff. Wide range of activities and excellent food service.

By Amy H

My mother- in-law has thrived (not just lived) at Meadowstone Place for two years. She is very involved in all of the activities. The staff does an excellent job of keeping her involved and finding the best ways for her to contribute. She feels useful and needed. I am so grateful for the loving environment. We looked at a lot of places when she was moving here - Meadowstone is very unique.

By TexasK

Meadowstone's staff will go above and beyond to make anything you need to happen.
Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to give us your feedback. It is our pleasure! Sincerely - The Meadowstone Place team

By Scott H

My mother has lived independently at this facility for almost 5 years. She has been very comfortable and content with the location, her apartment and her care by the staff.
Scott, Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that your mother enjoys living in the Meadowstone Place community. We look forward to many more happy memories. Sincerely, The Meadowstone Team

By BJSmith2454

I toured about 6 different independent living places in the Dallas area before deciding on Meadowstone. My decision was based on 1. the friendliness, competence and caring of the then marketing director who is now the executive director and 2. the friendliness of the residents who came to meet me while I was having lunch there as part of my tour and 3. the fact that meals were optional and 4. that the apartments all had balconies and were open to the outside and 5. that the grounds were well maintained and filled with all kinds of plants and flowers. I've been here for about a year and a half and it was absolutely the right choice for me.

By Walt

Meadowstone is more than an excellent provider of service - it is a fun place!. My wife and I (in our 80s) pat ourselves on the back every day for having the good sense to move here

March 03, 2017

By Meloney

I thought Meadowstone was a beautiful community. The staff and residents were very nice and accommodating. I thought it was well laid out, the food was great, and the lady was extremely helpful. I would have loved to live there, but it was too expensive.

December 29, 2016

By Alan648805

Meadowstone Place was small and nice, and the people were very pleasant. The dining area was clean, and the food was delicious. The chef even came out and talked to us. We saw that there was a lot of interaction between the professional staff and the residents. I saw a very nice apartment. I was very satisfied with the place. It basically sold itself compared to the others I have visited.
Thank you for your feedback. We are happy you enjoyed your visit and enjoyed a delicious meal with us. We look forward to answering any questions you may have. Thank you - The Meadowstone Place staff

November 19, 2016

By GrammieJean

Meadowstone Place is delightful, and it's probably a little more appropriate for what I'm looking for. The staff was lovely and a gentleman there had the layout that I was looking for. The staff asked if he minded if we came by to take look, and he goes "No problem at all." He greeted us, walked out, and let the staff tour me through the location he had. The place is a redone condo unit, so it is truly independent living, and it gives you more of a sense of having your own place as opposed to walking up and down a common hall. It has activities, and you could do a lot of things with the folks there. It's in a central location in that part of Dallas that there's easy access to any of the other things that you wanted to do.

May 11, 2016

By GeorgeHRARV

We've never seen anything better than Meadowstone Place; we loved it. The staff was very friendly and helpful. It was very clean and very well cared for. Everyone we spoke to, especially the staff, was very friendly. There was an exercise class going on while we were there. The dining area was very nice.

February 23, 2016

The food at Meadowstone Place was really good. I liked the dessert. The people I had lunch with were very friendly. It is right on a bus route, so it is convenient for public transportation, but they have transportation which will take the residents to the grocery store. They also have an outdoor pool. I like the fact that it is in a residential neighborhood.

Thank you for visiting Meadowstone Place and joining us for lunch. We have a dedicated chef who creates fresh and delicious meals daily. We love our location in a residential neighborhood too. The residents enjoy meeting at the pool and enjoying the quiet setting. We hope to see you again at Meadowstone. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Sincerely, The Meadowstone Place staff

January 13, 2014

By Jane33

Meadowstone Place is where we put my parents and we absolutely love it there. The facility is absolutely wonderful. Their staff and apartments are equally wonderful too. Their chef is fabulous. My parents are just very happy there. The price in particular is also affordable, so we have been very pleased with this facility. I just can't say enough about them. They really have activities for their residents. My dad enjoys their tai chi, yoga and swim classes. He also plays bingo a few times. They also have happy hours every week. In fact, I'm going to my parents tomorrow because they have a famous violinist coming in to perform. I would absolutely recommend this place to everyone. If I was 55, I would go there myself.

Photos of Meadowstone Place

Features of Meadowstone Place

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

About Meadowstone Place

Meadowstone Place is nestled in the Preston Hollow residential neighborhood among 50-year-old live oak trees. Meadowstone Place Senior Living in Dallas enjoys easy access to everything the 7th largest city in America has to offer such as grocery stores, malls, hospitals, movie theaters, cultural events, shopping centers, restaurants, and places of worship.

Meadowstone Senior Living in Dallas Texas is an active retirement community offering exercise classes, lecture series, numerous parties, art classes, card games, book discussion groups, and trips and tours. In addition, you can enjoy using the indoor spa, two outdoor pools, the putting green, the exercise room, the billiards room and the library for comfortable, first-class senior living in Dallas Texas.

Map of Meadowstone Place