Lakeland Hills Senior Living

Overview of Ratings

4.3

March 09, 2016

By Claudia21

I saw the rooms and apartments at Lakeland Hills, which were very nice. The people were very nice, as well, and said that I should come and have lunch with them, but I didn’t. Everyone seemed to be in the community center or the fellowship center because some fellowship sessions were going on. The dining area was very clean and very nice. The whole area was very nice.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We still would like you to come have lunch with us and give us a chance to visit with you. Please give me a call and tell me what day you would like to come for lunch. Pamela 214.321.7300

November 11, 2015

By Margaret109064550

I chose Lakeland Hills because I like the people who live here. They are very accommodating and very helpful about our needs and what we need at this point in our lives. The best thing about them is that the people here are very friendly and extremely inviting, which is very important. The price is good.

October 19, 2015

By Linda114710650

Lakeland Hills was a very friendly and quiet place. The apartments were very nice. Everyone was very helpful and welcoming. I was very impressed. They do provide transportation three days in a week to doctor’s appointments and they take the residents to movies, and outings.

Let Us Search For You

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance

About Lakeland Hills Senior Living

Lakeland Hills offer a full range of services for our residents, helping them to live life to the fullest. Our gracious and stress-free floor plan option appeals to individuals who want to make it truly their own home. Our beautiful appointed living spaces feature intimate social areas, multi-functional rooms for activities and entertainment programs, and a serene and extensive Library. Take advantage of our private dining area for personal celebrations. Or enjoy our signature Dining Services with new friends and neighbors. We are committed to providing the best quality of life possible for our residents and place an emphasis on providing a list of qualified care professionals to choose from if needed. We place emphasis on encompassing physical, emotional, and spiritual needs. We invite you to schedule a tour and see what Lakeland Hills has to offer.

Map of Lakeland Hills Senior Living