Lakeland Hills Senior Living

3305 Dilido Road, Dallas, TX, 75228

Reviews of Lakeland Hills Senior Living

September 29, 2016

Right now, I live at Lakeland Hills, but the rent is very high -- which includes housekeeping, 3 meals a day, the wash area, and utilities. It’s an OK facility, but I don’t care for the food. The food is fattening, and it’s all greasy -- a lot of gravy and starches that it’s fattening. The dining area is very nice. They have tables, and they sit the residents at certain tables; they get used to the one-spot, and they stay put on that spot. They have 2 dining rooms because they’ve expanded the facility from what used to be assisted living. They remodeled that area and took out the assisted living, and now it’s all senior independent living. They have a courtesy bus that is working on a schedule from about 9 o’clock in the morning to about 4 o’clock in the afternoon, Monday through Friday, with certain days for doctors’ visits and certain days to go shopping or to the bank. I’ve been here 2 ½ years, and my experience has not been all satisfactory especially the food.
I invite you to please come and talk to us about your displeasure in your rent and I'm sure we can come to a reasonable solution. I believe we provide the best value in Dallas for our residents due to our low rents and great services.

May 25, 2016

By A Visitor342822

Lakeland Hills was good and more reasonable in cost, but it was really not modern. I would live there. The staff and the dining area were great. They had an efficiency bedroom with a tiny refrigerator and a place where you could make coffee. We had a good lunch there. We could move into independent but can gradually move to assisted if we need more care, which was nice. The people were very friendly and open.

May 11, 2016

By RebeccaRYRDA

Lake Land Hills was nice but over my mom’s budget. They had a lot of things that I liked. If residents got sick, they could call doctors. They had several facilities and different programs. It seemed like they allowed activities for the seniors to keep them busy. If someone could afford to live comfortably there, it’s a good value.

March 09, 2016

By Claudia21

I saw the rooms and apartments at Lakeland Hills, which were very nice. The people were very nice, as well, and said that I should come and have lunch with them, but I didn’t. Everyone seemed to be in the community center or the fellowship center because some fellowship sessions were going on. The dining area was very clean and very nice. The whole area was very nice.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We still would like you to come have lunch with us and give us a chance to visit with you. Please give me a call and tell me what day you would like to come for lunch. Pamela 214.321.7300

November 11, 2015

By Margaret109064550

I chose Lakeland Hills because I like the people who live here. They are very accommodating and very helpful about our needs and what we need at this point in our lives. The best thing about them is that the people here are very friendly and extremely inviting, which is very important. The price is good.

October 19, 2015

By Linda114710650

Lakeland Hills was a very friendly and quiet place. The apartments were very nice. Everyone was very helpful and welcoming. I was very impressed. They do provide transportation three days in a week to doctor’s appointments and they take the residents to movies, and outings.

Photos of Lakeland Hills Senior Living

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance

About Lakeland Hills Senior Living

Lakeland Hills offer a full range of services for our residents, helping them to live life to the fullest. Our gracious and stress-free floor plan option appeals to individuals who want to make it truly their own home. Our beautiful appointed living spaces feature intimate social areas, multi-functional rooms for activities and entertainment programs, and a serene and extensive Library. Take advantage of our private dining area for personal celebrations. Or enjoy our signature Dining Services with new friends and neighbors. We are committed to providing the best quality of life possible for our residents and place an emphasis on providing a list of qualified care professionals to choose from if needed. We place emphasis on encompassing physical, emotional, and spiritual needs. We invite you to schedule a tour and see what Lakeland Hills has to offer.

Map of Lakeland Hills Senior Living