Creekside Pines Retirement Community

Overview of Ratings

4.3

August 27, 2015

By Annette19

I am currently at Creekside Pines. The meals are served restaurant style. The rent is much cheaper, and I get cleaning service once a week. The staff is very friendly and very nice. They have an open door policy.

July 04, 2015

By Richard108144850

I thought Creekside Pines Senior Living was a nice place. The staff was good and really nice. We ate lunch there, and the food was good. Everything was convenient there. You can come down for 5 days, and I’m thinking about trying that.

May 13, 2015

By Cheri5

Creekside Pines was very nice. We really thought they had a very exceptional meal plan. Breakfast is served throughout the day, lunch is served until four, and dinner starts from four on. It was very reasonable. The scheduling is very personal as well. You can select when you like to eat which is nice for a lot of people and very convenient. They only have one small elevator, and some residents have to walk quite away from the elevator to their rooms. That was the only drawback that my husband saw. The other thing too was that they were very isolated. They were in a small community, so they were away from many things. For us, it would be an hour to get to our friends or to the church that we belong to.

January 30, 2015

I chose Creekside Pines because of what they have to offer. It is homey. The staff treats me like family, and their door is always open. Every one of them is very cooperative, helpful, and friendly. The food is very good, and the common dining area is fine. We play card games and bingo. We have exercise, and we can go to water aerobics. They also have church services. If we want to go out to eat, they take us to local restaurants.

Photos of Creekside Pines Retirement Community

Features of Creekside Pines Retirement Community

• General Store
  • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, Malt Shop, Movie Theater, Chapel

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class, Bingo, Happy Hour,Theme Dinners, Holiday Parties

About Creekside Pines Retirement Community

Creekside Pines is a community rich in services, amenities, opportunity and exploration. A lifestyle has been developed so that you can reconnect with your dreams and rediscover the joy in life. It's a simple concept that means you can take control of your time, find comfort in your surroundings, and be part of a community of friends and neighbors. Now that's really living! If you've been looking for a maintenance free lifestyle close to family and friends, Creekside Pines is your answer.

Map of Creekside Pines Retirement Community