Reviews of Meridian of Culver City | INDEPENDENT LIVING
Caring82971750 May 14, 2015
I visited this facility
One place that my aunt would like to go would be Meridian. It was pleasant. The rooms were reasonably nice, and the price is not out of the stratosphere like some of them are, and it looked good, and the way staff treated the residents looks good. The overall environment was that of an active center. They have no parking, however, for people coming to visit.
From Meridian of Culver City
Whether for you or a loved one, Meridian of Culver Village offers a caring atmosphere, an active community, and a comfortable, secure lifestyle for our residents.
Here at Meridian of Culver Village, each member of our community enjoys the opportunity to 'live life their way'. Our valued residents enjoy assistance when required, and freedom when desired. Residency includes a complete array of services and accommodations.
What We Offer:
- Companion & Private Room Accommodations
- Furnished/Unfurnished, as desired
- On-site Beauty Salon & Barber Shop
- Cable TV Available in All Rooms
- Individual Climate Control In Each Room
- Private Bath in Each Room w/ Step-In Showers
- Private Spa
- Complete Dining Program (3 Meals & Snacks Daily)
- Special Diets as needed/required
- Transportation Provided
- Building & Grounds Maintenance
- Full-service Housekeeping
- On-call Physician Services
- Comprehensive Activities & Social Program
- Memory Care Wing (for those with Alzheimer’s or other types of dementia)
- And much, much more
Making every day special can mean a lifetime of happiness for someone suffering from Alzheimer’s or another form of memory-robbing dementia. Each of our trained caregivers is committed to making each day with a resident in our memory care wing special.
Of course, philosophies without actions are just words on a page. That’s why you are cordially invited to visit us. See, hear, smell, taste, experience our philosophy in action.
- See it in our Smiles.
- Hear it in our Voices.
- Smell it in the Cleanliness of our Rooms and Building.
- Taste it in our Lovingly Prepared Meals.
- Experience it in our Atmosphere of Care.
What Makes Us Special
Residents who live here have access to a variety of ethnic restaurants and quaint shops and art galleries, including The Wende Museum.
Features of Meridian of Culver City
- Minimum Rate $2650/month
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites We Do Offer Companion Suites.
- Studio Apartments
- Minimum Age 62
- Pets Small Pets Allowed.
Location of Meridian of Culver City
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities