Brookdale Creve Coeur | Independent Living

One New Ballas Place, Creve Coeur, MO, 63146

Reviews of Brookdale Creve Coeur | Independent Living

Dorothy30 November 20, 2013

The environment at The Hallmark of Creve Coeur was very good. The facility looked well kept and modern. Their rooms were really nice and bright. We just talked to a lady there and she was really nice. She called me a couple of times to invite me to come up there and show me what they're having. They have everything there. They have activities for their residents. They would take them to, say for example, their doctors. Like I said, they have everything there. When I walked in, I was a little worried, but then, after we have seen a lot of it, we like it really well. I love it there but they're expensive. Also, its location was probably a little bit far from my son to come up there.

Caring71465150 October 22, 2013

The Hallmark of Creve Coeur is an excellent facility. They had different accommodations of room sizes and just walking into the place was like a fine hotel. It was an exception place, the facility was well kept, and it was very clean. The staff was very professional, very warm and friendly. The residents seem to be really happy to be there.

Tim11 October 11, 2013

I like Hallmark the best so far. This is my top choice for my parents. One of the reasons why I really like this place is because they have both independent and assisted living. Not a whole lot of places offer both options. Their rooms are of pretty good sizes. They are bigger than the other facility I looked at; nevertheless, they're adequate. Regarding recommending this place to others, if they're considering assisted or independent living, I would certainly recommend that they visit this facility themselves. It is definitely worth their time to go and view it. At this point I didn't have anyone residing there and that I've only visited it; however, from what they have available there, I'd say it's level of service is highly rated.

From Brookdale Creve Coeur

Brookdale Creve Coeur provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Location of Brookdale Creve Coeur