Stoneybrook Lodge

4700 Sw Hollyhock Cir, Corvallis, OR, 97333

Reviews of Stoneybrook Lodge

Anonymous106350050 May 24, 2015

I was very happy with Stoneybrook Lodge. It was very nice, and everything seemed great. They had a lot of activities. The only thing I was concerned about was that it was a very large facility, and there was only one elevator. My mother would have to walk quite a distance to get to the elevator.

Caring79059150 February 28, 2014

My first impression of Stoneybrook Lodge was that it was very nice and very clean. It was also very quiet. I have come across them when somebody told me about it. I went in and took a look at it. I had lunch there and it was a good lunch. Their menu was very good. The staff was very patient with their residents. They were having some activities but I didn't pay attention to them at all.

Carol74770850 January 07, 2014

It was summer when I took a nice tour at Stoneybrook Lodge. The staff was great. They were very helpful, friendly and informative. They also answered all my questions. The facility has a studio, one and two bedrooms but I didn't know if there were variation in sizes. They don't have a cafeteria, only a dining room. I think they were right in line with the price with the other facilities I looked into.

From Stoneybrook Lodge

Stoneybrook Lodge is located in Corvallis, OR, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Stoneybrook Lodge for a visit...and stay!

Features of Stoneybrook Lodge