Stoneybrook Lodge

4700 Sw Hollyhock Cir, Corvallis, OR, 97333

Reviews of Stoneybrook Lodge

June 30, 2015

By Michelle110601650

Mom is at Stoneybrook Lodge. They have so many activities like outdoors, gardening, and they also have an athletic club that is community owned that the residents can go to. They have a bus that will take them four days a week several times a day to wherever they want to go. You can be as busy as you want or relax as you want. There are tons of activities there. I am extremely impressed with everything about this place. The managers have spoken to me directly every time I go there. The employees are wonderful and polite. The servers that serve the meals are very professional and polite. I would recommend them to anybody.

May 24, 2015

I was very happy with Stoneybrook Lodge. It was very nice, and everything seemed great. They had a lot of activities. The only thing I was concerned about was that it was a very large facility, and there was only one elevator. My mother would have to walk quite a distance to get to the elevator.

February 28, 2014

My first impression of Stoneybrook Lodge was that it was very nice and very clean. It was also very quiet. I have come across them when somebody told me about it. I went in and took a look at it. I had lunch there and it was a good lunch. Their menu was very good. The staff was very patient with their residents. They were having some activities but I didn't pay attention to them at all.

January 07, 2014

By Carol74770850

It was summer when I took a nice tour at Stoneybrook Lodge. The staff was great. They were very helpful, friendly and informative. They also answered all my questions. The facility has a studio, one and two bedrooms but I didn't know if there were variation in sizes. They don't have a cafeteria, only a dining room. I think they were right in line with the price with the other facilities I looked into.

Photos of Stoneybrook Lodge

Features of Stoneybrook Lodge

• Minimum Rate: $1974/month

• Housing Extra: Cottages

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

About Stoneybrook Lodge

Stoneybrook Lodge is located in Corvallis, OR, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Stoneybrook Lodge for a visit...and stay!

Map of Stoneybrook Lodge