Stoneybrook Lodge

Reviews of Stoneybrook Lodge

4.3

January 06, 2014

By Carol74770850

It was summer when I took a nice tour at Stoneybrook Lodge. The staff was great. They were very helpful, friendly and informative. They also answered all my questions. The facility has a studio, one and two bedrooms but I didn't know if there were variation in sizes. They don't have a cafeteria, only a dining room. I think they were right in line with the price with the other facilities I looked into.

Photos of Stoneybrook Lodge

Features of Stoneybrook Lodge

• Minimum Rate: $1974/month

• Housing Extra: Cottages

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

About Stoneybrook Lodge

Stoneybrook Lodge is located in Corvallis, OR, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Stoneybrook Lodge for a visit...and stay!

Map of Stoneybrook Lodge