Coronado Retirement Village | Independent Living
Talk to a Family Advisor:
From Coronado Retirement Village
Exclusive Assisted Living and Memory Care nestled in the natural beauty of Coronado Island.
There are many good reasons for choosing Coronado Retirement Village for your loved one.
You can read about five of them here.
- CRV is family owned and operated;
- This means: we will do all that we can to be “forever better” than our competitors and “forever better” than we already are.
- This means: the peace of mind of knowing that choosing CRV is a good decision – and probably the decision of a lifetime.
- We do not compromise when it comes to gentle care, and premium customer service.
- Our residents enjoy luxury preferential treatment.
- We will always be there for you; that is a promise, your trust is our treasure
- A serene location and Exquisite culinary delights
- quality and durability!
It’s like being on vacation every day!
What Makes Us Special
We are very proud to offer a loving and caring environment that feels like home. Our dedication to eldercare started when our own family member was diagnosed with dementia and needed special care and attention. We learned that the effect of Alzheimer
Features of Coronado Retirement Village
Technology and entertainment
- Cable TV in resident's rooms
- Internet in residents' rooms
- Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas
- Medication Management
- Psychiatric care
- Skilled nursing
- Physical therapy
- Hospice care
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Studio apartments
- Beauty/Barber shop
- Computer room
- TV room
- Gardens/outside patio
- Parking for residents
- Transportation for residents (shuttle bus or similar)
- Coffee shop
- Shared space where residents can host parties
- Features extra: Library
- Arts, woodworking, craft
- Organized offsite activities (outings, etc)
- Religious services
- Lectures and discussions
- Book clubs
- Wii sports competition
- Guests can attend meals
- Guests can stay overnight
- Ample parking for guests
- Laundry service for clothes
- Laundry service for linens
- Private services
- Meals delivered to residents' rooms
- Meals in a shared dining room
- We charge monthly rent plus additional fees for specific care needs, as needed
- We charge an entry fee
- Minimum rate: $3,800/month
- Pets: Small pets allowed
- Staff patient ratio: 7 to 1
- Minimum age: 60
- We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
- We help families understand VA benefits
- We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living
Reviews of Coronado Retirement Village | Independent Living
No Reviews Yet!
Location of Coronado Retirement Village
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities