Valencia Terrace Independent Living

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Valencia Terrace | Independent Living

August 23, 2016

By Cathy223561

Valencia Terrace is pretty, clean, and well kept. The staff is very good, very attentive, and very polite. They have different activities like bingo and chair volleyball. My dad says the food is good.

January 30, 2014

By Gail19

I had found Valencia Terrace. The only thing is it won't be available for at least six months though. I haven't lived there yet so I don't have too much but I like the interiors. They have several different plans and one of them I can put all of my furniture in there. They have a salt water pool and all the people looked very happy. They have casitas where people live there part of the time, maybe they travel or something. They're private casitas with a 2-car garage. The meals looked very nice. They have a gym, they have a theater room, all kinds of stuff.

December 30, 2013

By Chris38

We choose Valencia Terrace for my parents because of the price and the amenities. The facility is nice. It is only four years old and it has large rooms. It has good food. They serve wine on lunch and dinner. They have activities all day long. They have an actual gym in the premises and they do aqua aerobic on the pool. They offer so much more than the other facilities that we have seen.

September 20, 2013

By Lawrence10

A friend of my wife recommended Valencia Terrace to us. We visited this place for my mother-in-law. Their staff is very good. They have plenty of things to do for their clients. In terms of accommodations, they have a couple of different ones to choose from. Overall, it is a great facility, although a little bit costly. It is quite expensive to live there.

April 26, 2013

By George21

My wife and I liked the floor plan that we had picked at Valencia Terrace. The staff was very accommodating.

August 05, 2011

By twoods

Other

This place is beautiful! They have everything from assisted living to full care. I mainly looked into the assisted living for my grandma. They have someone clean your apartment once a week. They have a call button in the bathroom in case of a fall. Residents have a button in the apartment that they press when they are up in the mornings. If they have not pressed it by 10 am staff comes to check on the resident. They have 2 meals a day, a shuttle that drives you anywhere you want, and a ton of awesome activities.

Features of Valencia Terrace

• Dining Extra: <Div Style="Padding:5px; Border:1px #E0e0e0 Solid; Margin Bottom:6px; Margin Top:6px; Background Color:#Fffffc">Valencia Terrace Offers Multiple Dining Venues Including A Casual Bistro, Outdoor Bbq/Patio Area, And The Terrace Dining Room. There Are 5 Ent

• Pool

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Pets: All Pets

About Valencia Terrace

As Corona's newest senior living community, Valencia Terrace allows you to be actively engaged in creating a self directed lifestyle balanced with the joys and comforts of a thriving community. From the scenic location and classic architecture to the flexibility of available services and wellness programs, Valencia Terrace offers you the opportunity to discover, share and connect with yourself, your friends and family, our dedicated associates and the local Corona neighborhood. As you enjoy life at Valencia Terrace, you will be building a sense of community for a fulfilling, secure future.

Our stylish Independent Living apartments are designed for enjoying the modern comforts of home including full kitchens with granite countertops, private patios or balconies and individual washer and dryers. To support your active lifestyle, these apartment homes include the following services: two dining options per day with choice of venue, weekly housekeeping, basic cable, utilities and internet access, emergency response system, scheduled transportation and a variety of community amenities and programs. For the senior who is looking for even more independence, we also have beautiful detached Casitas with full garages and all the comforts of home plus the added benefits and security of being part of a close knit community.

Map of Valencia Terrace