Reviews of Estancia Del Sol | Independent Living
Edward756844 November 29, 2016
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
I have moved my parents into the Estancia Del Sol. It’s very nice. It’s very elegant-looking inside. There are nice amenities. It feels like my parents are living in a nice comfortable environment with a lot of activities. Food is fantastic. Right now, my parents are in independent, so they’re not getting any other service, but Estancia Del Sol provides linen service, garbage disposal, and apartment cleanings once a week.
From Estancia Del Sol
Looking for a welcoming senior living community with exceptional service in sunny, southern California? You’re right where you belong: Estancia Del Sol in Corona, California.
Here at Estancia Del Sol, we’re dedicated to offering a true sense of belonging to seniors and their families. It’s a feeling you’ll notice the moment you’re invited to “make yourself at home” and continues through every thoughtful, personal detail.
As part of the WESTliving family, we understand the importance of world-class service. In fact, we even have a name for it: WESTclass service. We hire carefully and train extensively. The result? Team Members who are empowered to make a meaningful difference in the lives of those we serve. Team Members inspired to anticipate your want and desire even before you may realize it!
From independent living, assisted living, and memory care, the WESTliving experience creates and encourages a sense of belonging. Our culture of hospitality in senior living also promotes privacy, dignity and a sense of empowerment. A variety of activities including gardening, art classes, local tours and tai chi await here at Estancia Del Sol. Just a quick drive from Los Angeles and the Cleveland National Forest.
Come see for yourself how the newest Corona senior living community can become your warm, welcoming place to call home. We’d love to show you around and allow you to experience for yourself a true sense of belonging! We are here to serve!
What Makes Us Special
Estancia Del Sol is a brand new, upscale senior living community that has taken senior living to the next level. We are the only community in town who offers Independent, assisted living and memory care.
Features of Estancia Del Sol
Technology and entertainment
- Cable TV in resident's rooms
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Studio apartments
- Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites
- Beauty/Barber shop
- Computer room
- TV room
- Gardens/outside patio
- Parking for residents
- Transportation for residents (shuttle bus or similar)
- Shared space where residents can host parties
- Arts, woodworking, craft
- Organized offsite activities (outings, etc)
- Religious services
- Lectures and discussions
- Book clubs
- Wii sports competition
- Tai chi
- Guests can attend meals
- Guests can stay overnight
- Ample parking for guests
- Laundry service for linens
- Private services
- Meals delivered to residents' rooms
- Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)
- We charge monthly rent plus additional fees for specific care needs, as needed
- We charge an entry fee
- Minimum rate: $2,800/month
- Pets: Small pets allowed
- Staff patient ratio: 6:1
- We offer respite care (short term stays)
- Minimum age: 60
- Licenses: RCFE #336426504
- We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
- We help families understand VA benefits
- We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living
- Affiliations extra: Non-denominational
Location of Estancia Del Sol
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities