Casa Grande Senior Apartments

801 Magnolia Avenue,, Corona, CA, 92879

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Casa Grande Senior Apartments

Judy28 January 14, 2014

I just moved to Casa Grande last month and it is very clean. The staff is friendly and the other residents are fine. I needed to be able to have a dog and that's fine. The people try really hard, the biggest problem for me is, it's extremely tiny but I suspect when you move in to an over 55 place, everybody thinks that.

Caring71772450 October 11, 2013

Casa Grande Senior Apartments is very nice and great. It is well maintained and secure enough. It is a 4-story building and has one and two bedroom. They have a library, a little workout room and a swimming pool.

Sherry19 September 26, 2013

Casa Grande Senior is a nice apartment complex for seniors. My mom likes it very much. They have 1 or 2-bedroom apartments. They have activities like bible studies. The staff seems really helpful.

Puppymom August 20, 2013

Facility is clean and well maintained. Parking is distant and uphill. Guest parking insufficient. Request for non emergency repair slow. Requests for emergency repair instantaneous. Large attractive community room. Not enough planned community activities. Pet policy generous. Most of the residents have dog or cat. Management okay. Attitude is say what you have to say and move on. Residents are very friendly and very helpful to newbie. I am more satisfied than I expected.

About Casa Grande Senior Apartments

Casa Grande Senior Apartments is an independent living community in Corona, CA designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Casa Grande Senior Apartments for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Casa Grande Senior Apartments