Top nearby Independent Living Communities
Reviews of Brookdale Magnolia | Independent Living
Caring106267250 July 20, 2015
I am a friend or relative of a resident
I had a friend at Brookdale Magnolia. I just visited her at her apartment, which was on the third floor of the building. I thought she had a very small kitchen. She had to eat in or dine in in the dining room.
The facility was light and airy. Elevators worked well; they were nice and big. It wasn't called Brookdale Magnolia at that time. It was called Crowne Point. I like the whole idea of it, but I thought her apartment was very small even though she had a nice big closet.
Caring78647650 February 28, 2014
I visited this facility
They had a lot of activities for independent living. They had different cooking areas, they had "man cave" for the guys. The rooms were nice, but it wasn't as spacious. Both their dining rooms are very nice. They had a lot of veterans there. They have special activities and they acknowledge the veterans that live there.
Jim39 September 30, 2013
I visited this facility
Crown Pointe was nice. They had activities. The people who were there were happy. They had big and spacious apartments. The staff was nice.
From Brookdale Magnolia
We offer a home like setting and cheerful smiles from our professional staff who greet you every day. Our caring staff offers the assistance you need while respecting your independence.
Our peaceful setting, restaurant style dining experience, activities and beautiful setting combine to create a wonderful living environment everyday. Our genuine caring staff, home style meals, daily activities add to our residents' experience.
Through special events, activities, clubs and ongoing cultural enrichment programs, we offer unlimited opportunities for you to get to know other residents and us. Call to set up an appointment for a tour because we delight in showing you our home.
Amenities and Services
- Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
- Medication management
- Dining assistance and special diets
- Assistance with reminders and redirection
- Escorts and assistance with walking
- Emergency response call system
- Laundry and linen service
*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.
Features of Brookdale Magnolia
Technology and entertainment
- Cable TV in resident's rooms
- Technology extra: Emergency Call System
- Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas
- Medication Management
- Hospice care
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Studio apartments
- Beauty/Barber shop
- Computer room
- General store
- TV room
- Gardens/outside patio
- Parking for residents
- Transportation for residents (shuttle bus or similar)
- Shared space where residents can host parties
- Features extra: Fitness Room/Gym
- Some residents have in-room kitchenettes
- Meals delivered to residents' rooms
- Meals in a shared dining room
- Arts, woodworking, craft
- Organized offsite activities (outings, etc)
- Religious services
- Wii sports competition
- Guests can attend meals
- Guests can stay overnight
- Laundry service for clothes
- Laundry service for linens
- Private services
- Pets: Small pets allowed
- We offer respite care (short term stays)
- Licenses: License #336426511
- We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
- We help families understand VA benefits
- We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living
Location of Brookdale Magnolia
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities