Park Summit | Independent Living

8500 Royal Palm Boulevard, Coral Springs, FL, 33065

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Park Summit | Independent Living

Ron23 March 30, 2014

We went to a few of them, and this is one of my liking. I won't know more until I move in (end of April). Park Summit gave me a good impression. The only thing I didn't like is that they have very old people there. That's one drawback, but I have no choice because I'm very old myself. The food was pretty good; they gave us lunch. Their dining room is beautiful and very spacious. The place was clean. They have plenty of rooms, and the ones we visited were beautiful, and the corridors are very wide. The staff are friendly and accommodating.

Jaime3 March 27, 2014

The Park Summit was very good. The facility was very well-kept. It was one of the best that I saw and was among the ones I liked most. I liked the staff. The neighborhood had shopping malls, and the area was nicer.

Caring73714750 November 21, 2013

I went to Park Summit and I thought it was very nice. It was great and everything about it appealed to me. If I ever decide to go to for that kind of thing, I would go to the Park Summit because I liked the way they operate.

Ronnie1 September 20, 2013

We had a chance to tour Park Summit and it was amazing. It was a very friendly community. While we were there, they were having a Jewish service. We were invited to come back for a meal. Unfortunately, we had to decline. The apartments that they have were nice. I would give this facility a high rating.

Barbie37 January 28, 2013

I visited Park Summit, because I am assisting my father and his partner to find a Independent Living community to live in. I heard about this community because they were recommended by SunServe as a leader in LGBT Senior Living communities. What I found was a community, full of fun, laughter and visable personal touches for their residents. The food was wonderful, the service like any good dining establishment. The apartments were large and comfortable. The management team talked to my father and his partner as if they "really mattered" and for the most part, addressed all of their concerns. They were invited to stay at the community for three days, in order for them to get a better idea of what community life is like. They loved it so much, they moved in and are really happy. Not a day goes by that they don't tell me how happy they are and what a gread decesion it was to pick Park Summit. They looked at several communities in the South East Florida area, but what they found at Park Summit, is HOME. The staff could not be more welcoming to my parents.

From Park Summit

Once you enter the lobby of Park Summit, you will know you have found your new "home". The warm atmosphere, wonderful residents and friendly staff will make you feel welcome from the moment you step foot into the community. Park Summit has always been known as one of the best retirement communities in the area, offering Independent Living, Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation. Park Summit's long term staff pride themselves in providing superior care and services, above and beyond what you will find in other communities. You will always find an array of activities, dine on gourmet chef prepared meals, enjoy weekly housekeeping services and chauffeured car service to ease you into a life of luxury and comfort that you deserve. Call and schedule a tour today and let us show what retirement living truly is"¦..

Location of Park Summit