23 Independent Living Communities in Contra Costa County, CA
The average cost of independent living in Contra Costa County is $3,632 per month. This is higher than the national median of $2,555. Cheaper nearby regions include Solano with an average starting cost of $2,881.
To help you with your search, browse the 154 reviews below for independent living communities in Contra Costa County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Contra Costa County 4.4 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Solano with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 35 families in Contra Costa County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Contra Costa County, call (855) 863-8283.
Browse Independent Living by city:
Other Senior Care in Contra Costa County, CA
- Assisted Living in Contra Costa County, California
- In-Home Care in Contra Costa County, California
- Memory Care in Contra Costa County, California
- Nursing Homes in Contra Costa County, California
- Adult Day Care in Contra Costa County, California
- Home Health Agencies in Contra Costa County, California
Independent Living near Contra Costa County, CA
- Independent Living in Alameda County, California
- Independent Living in Solano County, California
- Independent Living in Santa Clara County, California
- Independent Living in San Francisco County, California
- Independent Living in San Mateo County, California
- Independent Living in San Joaquin County, California
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Contra Costa
Review of Vintage Brook Senior Apartments
Yes it's a very nice place to live, that is if you don't mind your car being occasionally broken into, your apartment being broken into, plus the rent increases. Other then that it's a very nice s... Read more
Review of Rossmoor Retirement Community
I'd like to correct some misinformation. Rossmoor is an active adult community with neither an assisted living center or place for memory care. We not only have friends who live there but have ... Read more
Review of Quail Lodge Retirement Community
My mom is now living in Quail Lodge. It is actually very nice. Its value is good for what she gets. She seems to like it a lot. She is fine with the staff. She is on the third floor, which she like... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: ...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/local/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options range from ...