From Kensington Place Retirement Community
Welcome to Kensington Place Retirement Community
There's no better place for seniors than Kensington Place, the choices, amenities, and sense of community really make retirement living worthwhile.
We've built our community with active senior living in mind! We take care of all the work and worry, so you can join in on the fun and rewarding things you've always wanted to do, but seldom had time.
- Experience personalized care when you need it
- Enjoy a spacious studio, one, two or three-bedroom apartment with a full kitchen that is geared towards aging together
- Live an active lifestyle with our Senior Fit program Personal Training Program
- Savor chef-prepared meals in our Wellington Dining Room
- Share your day with friends and neighbors at our full calendar of activities and events
What other active senior community offers so much?
- Personalized assisted living care
- Grace House memory care
- Respite stays
- All utilities excludine telephone
- Housekeeping and linen service
- Fully equipped fitness center staffed with personal trainers
- Chef-prepared meals every day
- 24-hour security and emergency assistance
- Emergency response system
- Planned enrichment activities and social events
- On-site and secure individual storage units
- 24-hour on-site licensed nurse and care assistants
- Outdoor living areas, including walking paths and a rooftop terrace
- Chaplaincy and spiritual support for all faiths
- On-site maintenance team
- Guest accommodations
- Free laundry facilities
- Pets welcome
What's New at Kensington Place?
Grace House offers memory support care in a safe and secure environment reserved for a small number of very special residents. This home-like setting is designed to nurture and enhance each resident's mind, body and soul.
Our qualified and dedicated team understands how memory loss and dementia impacts daily life and will work to create a safe environment while providing dignified care. It is important to us that each resident feel at home and thrive here at Grace House.
Amenities and services include:
- Specially trained 24-hour on-site licensed nurse and care assistants
- Individualized care plans
- Daily schedule of activities specific to memory loss needs
- Three nutritious meals served daily in communal gathering area
- Dr. Freidenberg, DO, renowned neurologist available for consultation
- Safe and secure neighborhood environment
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- All utilities excluding telephone • Outdoor family courtyard
Retirement should be all about taking time to enjoy life, not work and worry! That’s why at Kensington Place, we go all out to make your lifestyle something extraordinary.
- Restaurant-Style Dining Room
- Maid Service
- Maintenance Services
- Staffed Fitness Center
- Full Calendar of Activities and Events
- All Utilities Included
- And More!
Take a moment to discover more about independent living at Kensington Place retirement community in Columbus. We’d be happy to send you our information packet, and we welcome you to tour our luxury senior apartments.
Features of Kensington Place Retirement Community
- Minimum rate: $2081/month
- Entry Fee
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- 3-bedroom apartments
- Studio Apartments
- Minimum Age 62
- Pets Small Pets Allowed
Location of Kensington Place Retirement Community
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities