Brookdale Trillium Crossing | Independent Living

3500 Trillium Crossing, Columbus, OH, 43235

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Brookdale Trillium Crossing | Independent Living

Bob36 August 28, 2013

I enjoyed my visit at Trillium Place. The physical appearance of it was very nice and very pleasant. I was very impressed with this place. They're very clean. They met any expectations that I might have had. It looked good to me. The rooms that they have were about the same as with the other facilities I visited. When I got there, I didn't see any of the residents doing any activities. It may have been because everybody was getting ready to go to lunch.

Lizzy143 July 31, 2013

Trillium Place is all high-rise. They do have elevators though. Their apartments are very nice; however, they did not completely refurnish them for their new residents. They would paint but if the carpet is in good shape, they would leave it. So if you moved in with that same old carpet and it needs to be replaced, that would be your responsibility not theirs. I just have a problem with that.

Kathi2 June 23, 2013

The visit at Trillium Place was very professional and very nice. We liked what we saw. The place was bright and sunny, it had a good feeling about it. We took my mother-in-law over after our initial visit and she liked the people that she talked to. She also liked the rooms. They had us stay for dinner and she was impressed with the wait staff and how the dinner went.

From Brookdale Trillium Crossing

Brookdale Trillium Crossing provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Features of Brookdale Trillium Crossing

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Yes

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• General store
  • Pool
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition

• Private services

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 63

• We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Brookdale Trillium Crossing