Brookdale Trillium Crossing Independent Living

3500 Trillium Crossing, Columbus, OH, 43235

Reviews of Brookdale Trillium Crossing | Independent Living

December 31, 2013

By Carol82083150

Trillium Place is a very lovely facility. The place is huge. They had everything. You name it they got it. At $4,120 for one bedroom, one bath apartment it was a country club already. I was able to go to one of their marketing lunches and the food was good. The staff was great, but it was almost like being in a beehive. There was so much activity going on. It was very noisy and busy. They had so much stuff going on and I'd be worn out by noon. I am just getting over the loss of my husband so I like a place that is quiet. They are also very expensive and way out of my budget. And also I'm not going to pay extra money for a swimming pool, a billiard and card room. I was glad that I visited this place because it gave me a good comparison. I just couldn't believe anybody would spend that amount of money to go under retirement. It was beautiful but I didn't feel comfortable there at all.

August 28, 2013

By Bob36

I enjoyed my visit at Trillium Place. The physical appearance of it was very nice and very pleasant. I was very impressed with this place. They're very clean. They met any expectations that I might have had. It looked good to me. The rooms that they have were about the same as with the other facilities I visited. When I got there, I didn't see any of the residents doing any activities. It may have been because everybody was getting ready to go to lunch.

July 31, 2013

By Lizzy143

Trillium Place is all high-rise. They do have elevators though. Their apartments are very nice; however, they did not completely refurnish them for their new residents. They would paint but if the carpet is in good shape, they would leave it. So if you moved in with that same old carpet and it needs to be replaced, that would be your responsibility not theirs. I just have a problem with that.

June 23, 2013

By Kathi2

The visit at Trillium Place was very professional and very nice. We liked what we saw. The place was bright and sunny, it had a good feeling about it. We took my mother-in-law over after our initial visit and she liked the people that she talked to. She also liked the rooms. They had us stay for dinner and she was impressed with the wait staff and how the dinner went.

Features of Brookdale Trillium Crossing

• Pool
  • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• Internet Enabled Rooms

About Brookdale Trillium Crossing

Brookdale Trillium Crossing provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Map of Brookdale Trillium Crossing