Parkside Court

3660 Central Ave, Columbus, IN, 47203

Reviews of Parkside Court

Keith19 May 13, 2015

My brother is in Parkside Court. The staff seems really nice. The lady helps set him up. I eat dinner with him and see him 2 times a day. The room is pretty nice. He has a studio because he is by himself, but it is in a right size. It is all open except for the kitchen and the bathroom.

The dining room is really nice, and the food is really good. I eat there, and I really like it. The have quite a few activities, but I don't know what they are.

Caring86358350 June 17, 2014

I like the grounds that they have at Parkside Court. They have a little garden area, and it's nice. The rooms seem a little smaller, though. The kitchen is just really not a separate room; it's just up against the wall of one big rectangle room. The kitchen is at one end, and the living area is at the other end. The staff seems to be very nice. They do have activities. The dining area is very nice. The facility is very clean.

Caring77046350 January 28, 2014

I've looked at Parkside Court for my father. I really didn’t see anything I didn’t like. The facility is very clean and very organized with plenty of things to do. When you needed help, they have it. I like it all. The place is also bright and cheery with a place to exercise. You can meet other people too or you can stay in your apartment. I like the rooms because it’s very roomy.

Caring710101013 July 25, 2013

My mom is at Parkside Court for over a couple of years now. The facility is very good. It's very clean. They come in and clean her room once a week. She really likes the retirement community. She has met several people there and they have all kinds of activities. They serve three meals a day. The staff is good.

From Parkside Court

Parkside Court is located in Columbus, IN, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Parkside Court for a visit...and stay!

Features of Parkside Court

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room