Riverplace

6850 River Rd, Columbus, GA, 31904

Reviews of Riverplace

Ramona6 January 26, 2016

Holiday River Place is fantastic. I've been here for three months now. The people are great. They have maintenance on duty six days a week; on-call 24 hours a day. I am a registered nurse, and used to being in charge of things like that; it's second to none. I have already recommended them, and I got two people moving in. I'm so impressed with this place.

MickT January 08, 2016

I liked this place a lot as they had activities that took the residents away from the facility for outings. They also had a lot of things for the residents to do when they are there and their food is very good.

Dwayne3 August 31, 2015

My father moved to Riverplace. Our experience has been really good. The staff is very attentive to the issues that arise like maintenance issues. He enjoys eating the meals there, and it is affordable. With their activities, they have different groups that come in to sing, perform plays, or dance. They occasionally have outings for them to go to. It has a really friendly atmosphere. They have a nice common area where they can congregate.

Caring95755350 October 25, 2014

I was impressed with Riverplace. They had this individual living, yet close method proximities that if they needed help there was someone there to at least solicit help. Caregivers could go in and check. My parents could got the assistance they needed, so I was impressed with that. The meals were appetizing, and the menu was appetizing as well. They weren't as modern as they could be perhaps, but that was not a negative thing. I would recommend this place, if it was to meet their needs. There was assistance available for my parents when they needed help. The price was fairly reasonable. I was just impressed that there were so many persons there of their age, so there were plenty of people they could socialize with.

From Riverplace

Riverplace is located in Columbus, GA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Riverplace for a visit...and stay!

Features of Riverplace