Boone Landing

109 N Keene St, Columbia, MO, 65201

Reviews of Boone Landing

John111045250 September 10, 2015

We moved in to Boone Landing, and their food is very good. They are good at portion control as far as calorie intake. They make you aware of what foods to consider on the menu. The maintenance was reasonably good. The building was nicely painted inside and out. Their air conditioners are in good working conditions too. I have no complaints there, and overall they do a very good job.

Anonymous108407550 June 11, 2015

I find Boone Landing very pleasant. They serve three meals a day. They have very nice people. The only drawback for me is that the women outnumber the men and that they are older and a little more disabled. My apartment is elegant. I have two bedrooms, a living room, a dining area, and multiple closets. It is very nice. The food is quite good.

LHT May 31, 2013

Boone Landing is a huge facility. It was in a good location, close to the hospital. They have all the amenities. The staff were wonderful and interactive with residents. I had a meal and the people I was sitting with just feel appreciative of the staff. The food also was fine. However, when I was shown one of the apartments, there was a smell of smoke. I have asthma and this is a major thing to me. I haven't been back there since.

From Boone Landing

Boone Landing is located in Columbia, MO, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Boone Landing for a visit...and stay!

Features of Boone Landing