Solstice Senior Living at Clovis

Overview of Ratings

4.4

July 15, 2015

By Retired 3rd grade teacher

Yosemite Gardens was a multi-story, very beautiful building with nice grounds, flowers, and a very friendly staff. I enjoyed my walk through there, but there were several problems. Number one, it is three times the cost of my home mortgage. They offered three meals a day, except that I am vegetarian almost to the point of vegan -- some of it is food allergy, some of it is my personal belief -- and there is no way to say I'd like to pay less and make my own food. That option is not available, so I could still pay a full price for all the meals and not eat anything, and then still have to go out and buy groceries. They were very gracious, but they continue to call me even though I was very plain with them that I certainly could not afford it. It is beautiful but overpriced, and no cooperation at all on diet.

June 29, 2015

We are in Yosemite Gardens. We had somebody that cleans our place and all the food is served dining room style. The food was very good. There was a homecare on site, so if you needed extra care, that's available.They have music, and they have dinners and stuff. They have target practice for those who want that. They have a laughing yoga this morning. There are lots of activities. They also have accommodations to bring you to the doctors. At certain days, they go banking and shopping, and the bus takes them and brings them back. The room has a refrigerator, a sink, and a cabinet below the sink. It has a living room, a bathroom, and a bedroom, and it is all wheelchair accessible because I am in a wheelchair 24/7. The closet is a whole lot better than where we were. There are lots of storage room. It is probably about 750 square feet. We are on the third floor, they lock the facility at 9 o'clock, and nobody can go in unless you have a key. I like everything, and I have no complaints.

February 09, 2015

By John102161450

I had a chance to visit Yosemite Gardens at Clovis. I believe the facility is newer, so it is a little bit nicer. The people are very nice here too, and that is the main thing. You could have a place that is nice, but if the people aren't nice, then it's no good. They are full, and they cost a little bit more.

January 29, 2015

By Teri5

I visited the Yosemite Gardens, they were very friendly, and I liked it a lot. The visit was very short, but the people were very friendly. They have a library and a media room, and they have activities for the residents. They have exercises, and they had a kitchen.

January 09, 2015

By Gary42

I thought Yosemite Gardens was very nice and clean. The manager was very cooperative and a pleasure to talk to. They have a lot of activities for my mother who is 93 years old. The most important thing is that she is happy here. She keeps her room just immaculate. They come and clean her room and change the beddings once a week. I had eaten lunch with her a couple of times. I thought the food was really good. It had the right proportions where you feel full but not too full or not going away hungry. They serve a big variety too. The dining area is huge; they have waiters and waitresses that bring the food to them. They have a room for bingo, and just for Christmas, they had a couple of schools sing Christmas Carols for everyone. She hasn't complained about any of the staff so I think they are very nice and attentive to her needs. If they don't see you out in a day, they'd come knocking on your door to see if you are alright. I wouldn't mind living there myself.

October 19, 2014

By David90254050

We visited Yosemite Gardens, and it was nice. It was clean. It seemed like it was a very nice facility, and I think my father likes it. Their grounds were very nice and very clean. They have movie nights, crafts, and music. They have an exercise room. The staff was very nice.

June 28, 2014

By Caring32031

Yosemite Gardens (2100 Fowler Avenue) was very nice. It's a brand new one. But it's expensive, and I didn't like that part. The staff was OK, very congenial. They showed me the rooms and all the amenities, and those were pretty good.

May 28, 2014

By Cathy49

Yosemite Gardens is very clean. They have a very organized manner of time scheduling, and they have lots of activities for seniors. The staff is very nice. We toured it for my mom, and we were interested. I can see my mom living there. They have a couple different sizes of rooms: one-bedroom, two-bedroom, and studio. They also offered rooms where you could have small animals with the adults. They have a small kitchenette with microwave where they can heat meals but not cook. They have a monthly schedule, and it offered different types of activities for the seniors. They also offer trips. The dining facility was very nice. They have an on-site chef, and it‘s like a restaurant.

Let Us Search For You

Features of Solstice Senior Living at Clovis

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

About Solstice Senior Living at Clovis

Yosemite Gardens is located in Clovis, CA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Yosemite Gardens for a visit...and stay!

Map of Solstice Senior Living at Clovis