Country Pines | Independent Living
Talk to a Family Advisor:
From Country Pines
Country Pines is one of very few senior communities in Utah that offers a full continuum of care. We are an all-inclusive campus that offers 50 ground level patio apartments for our Independent residents, 50 private Assisted Living units, as well as a safe and secure private memory care wing for our residents who suffer from Alzheimer's or Dementia related illnesses.
Country Pines has built an outstanding reputation for service and care in the medical community over the past 20 years.With many newcomers into this complex industry of senior care, when you choose Country Pines you can be confident you are choosing a company with experience and outstanding track record for providing the highest quality service and care.
For over 20 years a large professional network of hospitals, doctors, physical therapists, social workers, and discharge planners have trusted Country Pines to care for their patients.A person may simply require an independent apartment with services such as meals, transportation, and on-site staffing. Or one may need varying degrees of assisted living provided by their own nurse. Even if your loved one requires specialized care for dementia or alzheimer's care, Country Pines is your answer.
Spacious one and two bedroom units with ample living area and a full kitchen makes you feel right at home.
Regionally acclaimed master-chef Randy Thorstead, founder of the famed "Lion House" restaurant of Ogden developed our amazing dietary program. We are proud to serve professionally prepared and garnished meals daily. They are always from scratch, delicious, and healthy. At Country Pines we are well known for our incredible meals.
Betty is our adored activity director of 16 years. She always ensures that we have a full calendar of engaging activities, great entertainment, exercise programs, and outings to keep our residents happy and healthy.
Country Pines arranges for weekly, on-site religious services on Sunday as well as mid-week bible study and relief society meetings.
Features of Country Pines
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Beauty/Barber shop
- TV room
- Gardens/outside patio
- Parking for residents
- Transportation for residents (shuttle bus or similar)
- Shared space where residents can host parties
- Arts, woodworking, craft
- Organized offsite activities (outings, etc)
- Religious services
- Lectures and discussions
- Wii sports competition
- Guests can attend meals
- Guests can stay overnight
- Ample parking for guests
- Laundry service for linens
- Private services
- We charge an entry fee
- Monthly rent is all inclusive
- Minimum rate: $1,950/month
- Meals in a shared dining room
- Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)
- Pets: Small pets allowed
- Minimum age: 45
- Financial guidance extra: Country Pines is the vision of renowned physician, author, and speaker, Dr. Corey Ericksen. Dr. Ericksen's field of study became personal when his own parents began to show signs of aging related depression. Understanding that medication is only part of the solution, Dr. Ericksen created a stimulating community for his parents that allowed them to maintain their indepenence. Country Pines provides socialization, engaging activities, outings, and high quality nutrition served in a dining room setting. The Country Pines community is exactly what Dr. Ericksen envisioned for his ageing parents. Dr. Ericksen wanted his parents to have all of these services and amenities while maintaining their privacy and independence. Since nothing like Country Pines existed when Dr. Ericksen's parents needed it, he made it his mission to create this very special place.
- We help families understand VA benefits
Reviews of Country Pines | Independent Living
No Reviews Yet!
Location of Country Pines
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities