Pine Ridge of Garfield Senior Living

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Pine Ridge of Garfield Senior Living

June 15, 2015

By Elmer King

Accepted great, excellent food, hosts were very helpful and knowledgeable.

June 15, 2015

By Glenn18

My observation of the services provided to the residents by this facility is great. Caring and considerate staff with honest attention given to the residents, their family, and their visitors.

May 01, 2015

By Lahoma1

Pine Ridge on Garfield is where my mom is now. She was there for a week, fell, and ended up in rehab for a month. It was not a good beginning, and the fact that she moved in on October 31st should have been an omen. But, anyway, she is very happy there. My sister and I haven't gone there together to visit it, my mother set the appointment up for us to go and see this place, and I think she ended up there because this is the one that she initiated. It is very nice, and the food is wonderful. She has put on 10 lbs. since she has been there. The care staff is wonderful. They really do take care of her. I have no complaints at all about the place. They have exercise classes like chair exercises, movies, and groups that come in, and within the facility there are people who come in who are very proficient pianists and singers themselves, so sometimes they have their own sing-alongs. They have a puzzle room and a library, and they do outings for grocery shopping kind of thing. There is a store around here called Myer that is a like a Wal-mart or Kmart sort of a thing, so there is everything and anything you want in it, and they'll go to outings like that. They go to the fruit stores and to their library outings, they have church services that come in, or they'll take Catholic services out to the mass on Sundays. Usually every month they have a ladies' lunch out some place and a men's lunch out of the building some place too. There is a lot to do there. This is the one my mother liked the best and chose, and she is happy. So as long as she is happy, I'm happy.

April 26, 2014

By Caring65195850

We found a nice one, and we're happy here at Pine Ridge of Garfield. We have a 2-bedroom unit, one of the biggest units they have here, and we’re on the first floor. We have a patio. I got a place to park my car outside the door. I’m very satisfied. We’re treated very well. It’s excellent. It has a large dining area, and they have a menu just like you’re going to a restaurant. They have three meals a day. You can go down there to the cafeteria and get anything you want, like a soda, coffee, donuts, or whatever.

March 01, 2012

My mother was a resident at this facility for just over a year before we lost her. The staff here are very caring and accommodating to her "grumpiness." They thoroughly understood that she was unhappy that she had to sell her home and move into a community. The staff also provided her with was to cope with this by encouraging her to participate in various outings and social activities. The facility it's self was very clean and bright i know that my mother enjoyed the fireplace area to just sit near and relax while reading a book. From my mothers view the food was adequate she told me once "it was nothing to write back home to." The one feature that the property did have that really stood out for us was their "concierge." They always assisted my mother with the daily errands that I was not always able to get to help her with. Overall this community allowed my mother's last year with us to be independent and enjoy her life. Overall i was very very happy with the choice that we made.

Photos of Pine Ridge of Garfield Senior Living

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance
  • Financial Guidance Extra: Medicaid Not Accepted

About Pine Ridge of Garfield Senior Living

Pine Ridge of Garfield has apartments in Clinton Township with patios and balconies built around two central courtyards offering a pleasant outside area with raised flowerbeds for residents to garden, all with a flexible month-to-month rental option. The staff at Pine Ridge of Garfield is always At Your Service℠, a unique concierge service that is as near as the telephone and helps residents with daily tasks. Another unique service is the "anytime dining". Residents are served whenever they come to the dining room and can choose from an extensive four-page menu with daily specials. With the "anytime dining", residents do not have to worry about missing a dining time. A daily made-to- order full breakfast is also available. Quarterly dances, ice cream socials, veteran's benefit seminars and health related seminars and fairs are all part of living enjoyably at Pine Ridge of Garfield.

Map of Pine Ridge of Garfield Senior Living