The Hampton at Clearwater

1099 N McMullen Booth Road, Clearwater, FL, 33759

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of The Hampton at Clearwater

Rita25 October 16, 2014

The rooms and the apartments at The Hampton were nice. The only thing is that I can't afford it. They showed me their apartments, and they were very nice. The people there were very nice.

Caring8553 August 26, 2014

The Hampton was lovely and they were so charming. I looked at a two-bedroom, two-bath unit and the monthly fee is less than the entry fee for other places. They only require one month’s rental deposit. The room overlooks the pool. Also, it was ten minutes from me and my daughter. Overall, it was very convenient. The people who interviewed me were very charming -- there was no pressure and I was very pleased with them.

Caring74625250 November 27, 2013

My visit with The Hampton was very good. They were very nice and they showed me around. They showed me different configurations of the apartment. The rooms were very nice with one-bedroom and one bath. They have a clubhouse and a pool.

Bernadette3 September 26, 2013

I am waiting until Spring to move to The Hampton at Clearwater. The place is really nice. The rooms were of good size. You don't get a meal a day but you do get 15 meals a month and you can purchase more if you want to. The people there seemed to be very happy and they offer a lot of activities.

Waverly August 28, 2013

We went to The Hampton for a visit. It was a very nice place. It was also clean. I was very impressed with this place. The lady who walked us around was also very impressive. She was very polite. Generally, the staff was very personable. I liked this facility for my wife and myself.

Trisha6 August 01, 2013

The Hampton at Clearwater was a nice place. They had very clean apartments and their location was great. The facilities and the services they offered were nice.

Norman2 June 25, 2013

The Hampton is very nice, I think they serve two meals a day and the facility is very good. I liked the location very much because it's near the concert hall where we liked to go to hear some concerts. They have very nice and spacious, rooms that looked comfortable.

caring4584 June 25, 2013

The Hampton had a nice pool, and the place was really nice. The staff was really friendly and nice too. They wanted us to move in and I think they called to see if I had sold my house already.

Caring7682 March 30, 2013

The Hampton was one of the places we visited when were looking for an independent living facility for my parents. They have a very nice, clean place. The staff were very good and I'm more likely to have my parents stay there.

About The Hampton at Clearwater

The Hampton at Clearwater is an independent living community in Clearwater, FL designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact The Hampton at Clearwater for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of The Hampton at Clearwater