Crosswood Oaks

6650 Crosswoods Circle, Citrus Heights, CA, 95621

Reviews of Crosswood Oaks

Scott29 September 30, 2015

My mom and dad are at Crosswood Oaks. The facility is really good. They offer a lot of services for the monthly fee more than anybody else really did. Everybody was very helpful. They love the food. They have a one bedroom apartment, but it’s roomy enough for what they have. It has a really good walk-in closet which they enjoyed. They do bingo there, and they also have an exercise room. They have a shopping day, and they take them to doctor's appointment.

Anonymous105330150 June 26, 2015

Our grandma is in Crosswood Oaks. We are really happy with it. It is a great facility. They have all the accommodations that she needs. They make lunch and early dinner for the residents, and they have different trips that the residents can take. They have a calendar with a lot of activities, so they are very active. The staff is great, and the facility is clean. It is definitely a place I would recommend. It has lots of trees. There are bunnies running around the meadow area and turkeys gobbling all over the place. They have a really beautiful serene atmosphere.

Caring90841050 April 25, 2015

Crosswood Oaks had a very nice country setting. It wasn't as sterile as some of the assisted living places. It is a lot homier, and it has a nice environment. I have lived in this neighborhood for 34 years, and I've never seen this place. I never came down the street where this place was, and I was actually shocked how nice it was and the fact that it even existed in my neighborhood. I looked at all of the ones that I was referred to and a few others on top of that from friends of my mom and stuff like that. And while she was in a nursing care facility, I looked at this place, and I told her, "I think I found a nice place." I even brought her younger brother, his wife, and my cousins to look at it, and they were pretty surprised. I was surprised, too. I selected an apartment that was a longer distance away from the dining facility to get my mother mobile. There, they get a lot of mobility as far as moving around and socializing, and that was the big key right there -- the socialization. It is very clean, very country style setting, lots of oak trees, and a variety of wildlife that I've known existed in this neighborhood, but I didn't know existed in this complex. They have a variety of activities for the residents.

From Crosswood Oaks

Picture yourself enjoying the carefree, independent lifestyle you desire in a private community nestled amongst majestic California Oaks. Established in 1976, Crosswood Oaks in Citrus Heights, CA, blends nature with refinement throughout. In the lobby, intimate conversation areas are tucked beside a cozy fireplace. The wall of windows, soaring high to allow natural light to filter in, enhance the massive ceiling beams. The loft above is a favorite gathering spot of our residents. At Crosswood Oaks you'll find time to do the things you've always wanted to do, because we take care of the details.

Our spacious apartments are rented on a monthly basis, with no initial investment other than a cleaning/security deposit. Your monthly fee covers 24 hour staffing for peace of mind, country-club style dining, housekeeping services, transportation and a full program of recreational opportunities.

With such thoughtful conveniences provided, you can take full advantage of the many amenities at Crosswood Oaks.

Features of Crosswood Oaks