Crosswood Oaks

Overview of Ratings

4.6

May 11, 2016

By Loving DaugherTJXDY

Crosswood Oaks was very nice, sunshiny, and bright, and the amenities were not brand new but in really good condition. They had storage units, pull cords, and a large vanity in the bathroom. Most of the time in other places, I’ve seen just a sink and a little ledge around the sink to put powders, lotions, or soap; this one had a larger vanity, so that was nice, and walk-in showers. It had a balcony or a patio whether you’re downstairs or upstairs, and also a bus for transportations. The staff was very friendly. They served lunch and dinner, and they also checked on the resident if that person doesn’t show up for a meal. The reason I didn’t choose this one, even though I really liked it, is because we just couldn’t afford it.

February 26, 2016

By Caring Daughter120146450

My mother-in-law was placed at Crosswood Oaks for six months. It was close to my home, which was a plus, and allowed the family to come in and spend the night when residents are sick. Instead of having to put my mother-in-law in a full assisted living facility, it was a lot easier to keep her there. They also had a nurse on staff that would come and check on my mother-in-law every hour and bring her meals. The facility was very nice and had a country setting with turkeys and rabbits running around the place. My mother-in-law got attached to the rabbits and would feed them every day. They also had a beauty parlor. What attracted me most was that it didn’t feel like a hospital. It had more of a homey, welcoming feeling to it, so I really liked that. At first, the food was really good, but then they changed the cook toward the end, so it started to taste different. My mother-in-law wasn’t eating toward the end anyway, but they did have a menu and specials. If you didn’t want what they were serving, you could always have a hamburger, chicken nuggets, chicken pot pies, scrambled eggs, or grilled cheese sandwich. It wasn’t the most expensive place, but it wasn’t the cheapest place either. I thought the rates were reasonable. She had a bedroom and a living room with a kitchenette. They did the cleaning for her once a week, and there was a laundry facility right there. The staff was wonderful. I never had a problem with them. If I called or needed something, they were always there to help me. If my mother-in-law needed something, they always were there to help her, too.

September 30, 2015

By Scott29

My mom and dad are at Crosswood Oaks. The facility is really good. They offer a lot of services for the monthly fee more than anybody else really did. Everybody was very helpful. They love the food. They have a one bedroom apartment, but it’s roomy enough for what they have. It has a really good walk-in closet which they enjoyed. They do bingo there, and they also have an exercise room. They have a shopping day, and they take them to doctor's appointment.

June 26, 2015

Our grandma is in Crosswood Oaks. We are really happy with it. It is a great facility. They have all the accommodations that she needs. They make lunch and early dinner for the residents, and they have different trips that the residents can take. They have a calendar with a lot of activities, so they are very active. The staff is great, and the facility is clean. It is definitely a place I would recommend. It has lots of trees. There are bunnies running around the meadow area and turkeys gobbling all over the place. They have a really beautiful serene atmosphere.

Let Us Search For You

Save Stress

Photos of Crosswood Oaks

Features of Crosswood Oaks

About Crosswood Oaks

Picture yourself enjoying the carefree, independent lifestyle you desire in a private community nestled amongst majestic California Oaks. Established in 1976, Crosswood Oaks in Citrus Heights, CA, blends nature with refinement throughout. In the lobby, intimate conversation areas are tucked beside a cozy fireplace. The wall of windows, soaring high to allow natural light to filter in, enhance the massive ceiling beams. The loft above is a favorite gathering spot of our residents. At Crosswood Oaks you'll find time to do the things you've always wanted to do, because we take care of the details.

Our spacious apartments are rented on a monthly basis, with no initial investment other than a cleaning/security deposit. Your monthly fee covers 24 hour staffing for peace of mind, country-club style dining, housekeeping services, transportation and a full program of recreational opportunities.

With such thoughtful conveniences provided, you can take full advantage of the many amenities at Crosswood Oaks.

Map of Crosswood Oaks