Pacific Pointe Retirement

171 Fourth Ave, Chula Vista, CA, 91910

Reviews of Pacific Pointe Retirement

Sam18 July 29, 2015

I went and saw Pacific Pointe. The person who accommodated me was very helpful. They were doing some work around the facility, but the rooms looked to be well maintained and pretty clean. They have a theater, a library, a playroom, and a gym. What I liked most about the facility is the fact that they have two patios on the second and third floors, which can be good meeting places in the afternoon, when the sun goes down, and they'd go out there and have a cup of coffee or tea. The people were very friendly.

Caring104551250 April 21, 2015

I visited Pacific Pointe Active Senior Living. The staff was very nice and very accommodating. The place needed refurbishing, especially the lobby and the restaurant. The rooms looked like they were OK. The hallways needed refurbishing. The environment was good, but it needed a better upkeep or better cleaning. They had one or two recreation rooms. They had a television if they wanted to watch movies. They had recreation things for the seniors.

Caring106289850 February 18, 2015

Pacific Pointe Retirement Village -- this place was good and clean. The staff was also helpful and friendly, but I was not very impressed with the entire facility. The room was simple, but clean; it was OK.

Caring83262050 June 17, 2014

My friend is in Pacific Pointe Retirement Village. It is independent, so it is homey. People are able to do everything pretty much for themselves. They are given three meals a day. Though it is not home cooking nor anything that is elaborate, the food is probably pretty good. The price is probably better than most prices, considering you have three meals a day. They clean the room once a week, and it's all in only one price. The staff is friendly. She has simply a room, with a closet and her own bathroom. She has no need to have anything for cooking because she has meals prepared. She is able to have a refrigerator, microwave, her own TV, and enough room to keep the things she wants to do. They have a game room. They have exercises and different things where they play games. There is a van that takes them to their doctor's appointments and shopping.

The place itself is good for what the expenses, and it's just two blocks from me, so that's make it handy for me to help her.

caring56981 June 26, 2013

We visited the place and my husband doesn't like the smell. It smelled like old people. It's not for us, maybe for very old people who are 75 or 88, but the place itself is good.

From Pacific Pointe Retirement

Pacific Pointe Retirement Community is a cozy community and was designed and built with the active senior in mind. Whether you are moving from a full-size home or apartment, you are sure to enjoy the many amenities and exciting possibilities that await you. We provide our residents with an exceptional living environment. Come home to Pacific Pointe Retirement Community today and start living life the way you deserve.

Outside your front door you will find a number of recreational amenities that add to the ambiance. A large multi-purpose clubhouse, on-site beauty salon, theater, chapel, resident lounge areas with WiFi, delicious chef-prepared meals, and other specialized services are located at our community for your convenience. A member of our professional and friendly staff is looking forward to serving you with excellence.

Looking for a pet friendly apartment community in Chula Vista, CA? Look no further than Pacific Pointe Retirement Community! As one of the few pet friendly communities, we proudly allow cats and dogs here at Pacific Pointe Retirement Community. Now your p

Features of Pacific Pointe Retirement