Pacific Pointe Retirement

171 Fourth Ave, Chula Vista, CA, 91910

Reviews of Pacific Pointe Retirement

Rachel371363 September 10, 2016

My aunt is living in Pacific Pointe. It’s really good, she goes on a lot of outings, and they form different clubs for them. It’s very active, and there’s a lot of stuff going on. She talks about how good the food is. He has a studio with a little kitchenette, and it’s perfect for one person.

George715701 August 24, 2016

I liked Pacific Pointe a lot. It's definitely a place I would consider for my mom. It looked like a pretty good option. It was not a licensed place, but it had everything you would want. Meals were prepared. There were activities. They would take residents twice a week to shopping and doctors' appointments. Maybe once a week, they would take them to a park or something. It was perfect. You would be in a social setting, and that would be safer because there would be people checking on you. It was excellent, and I liked it a lot. I liked the people who were working there, the setup, and how they kept the residents active. Plus, it's close to where I work.

Anne520713 August 22, 2016

Pacific Pointe was beautiful and had good services. The staff was very nice. The grounds were beautiful, and the location was fine. It's close to the hospital, so that's not a bad thing. The apartments were very nice and spacious. I saw a one-bedroom that I thought was a good price. I had lunch at the facility, and it was very good. Everybody was very friendly. They had some nice activities like evening and daytime get-togethers, so there were lots of things for families and residents to do.

Roxie2 February 23, 2016

Pacific Pointe Retirement is a very friendly and very helpful community that served three meals a day. They had a studio and some transportation available. However, if you have a walker or a Hoveround like my husband has to use, they don't have vehicles that provide for that. There's also no air conditioning, so it's very warm there. It's near the coast, so when it gets hot, it gets hot. They had a small elevator, so if you're someone that has a walker, wheelchair, or Hoveround, once you get in, nobody else can fit. I did notice a lot of residents had similar chairs as my husband. The residents and the people that were in the office were very patient with some older people that weren't exactly the happiest and friendliest. They're located in a nice area right on Main Street.

Sam18 July 29, 2015

I went and saw Pacific Pointe. The person who accommodated me was very helpful. They were doing some work around the facility, but the rooms looked to be well maintained and pretty clean. They have a theater, a library, a playroom, and a gym. What I liked most about the facility is the fact that they have two patios on the second and third floors, which can be good meeting places in the afternoon, when the sun goes down, and they'd go out there and have a cup of coffee or tea. The people were very friendly.

Caring104551250 April 21, 2015

I visited Pacific Pointe Active Senior Living. The staff was very nice and very accommodating. The place needed refurbishing, especially the lobby and the restaurant. The rooms looked like they were OK. The hallways needed refurbishing. The environment was good, but it needed a better upkeep or better cleaning. They had one or two recreation rooms. They had a television if they wanted to watch movies. They had recreation things for the seniors.

Caring106289850 February 18, 2015

Pacific Pointe Retirement Village -- this place was good and clean. The staff was also helpful and friendly, but I was not very impressed with the entire facility. The room was simple, but clean; it was OK.

Caring83262050 June 17, 2014

My friend is in Pacific Pointe Retirement Village. It is independent, so it is homey. People are able to do everything pretty much for themselves. They are given three meals a day. Though it is not home cooking nor anything that is elaborate, the food is probably pretty good. The price is probably better than most prices, considering you have three meals a day. They clean the room once a week, and it's all in only one price. The staff is friendly. She has simply a room, with a closet and her own bathroom. She has no need to have anything for cooking because she has meals prepared. She is able to have a refrigerator, microwave, her own TV, and enough room to keep the things she wants to do. They have a game room. They have exercises and different things where they play games. There is a van that takes them to their doctor's appointments and shopping. The place itself is good for what the expenses, and it's just two blocks from me, so that's make it handy for me to help her.

caring56981 June 26, 2013

We visited the place and my husband doesn't like the smell. It smelled like old people. It's not for us, maybe for very old people who are 75 or 88, but the place itself is good.

From Pacific Pointe Retirement

Pacific Pointe Retirement Community is a cozy community and was designed and built with the active senior in mind. Whether you are moving from a full-size home or apartment, you are sure to enjoy the many amenities and exciting possibilities that await you. We provide our residents with an exceptional living environment. Come home to Pacific Pointe Retirement Community today and start living life the way you deserve.

Outside your front door you will find a number of recreational amenities that add to the ambiance. A large multi-purpose clubhouse, on-site beauty salon, theater, chapel, resident lounge areas with WiFi, delicious chef-prepared meals, and other specialized services are located at our community for your convenience. A member of our professional and friendly staff is looking forward to serving you with excellence.

Looking for a pet friendly apartment community in Chula Vista, CA? Look no further than Pacific Pointe Retirement Community! As one of the few pet friendly communities, we proudly allow cats and dogs here at Pacific Pointe Retirement Community. Now your pet has the opportunity to relax by your side and enjoy the comforts of your apartment home.

Features of Pacific Pointe Retirement