Senior Suites of Rainbow Beach

2804 E. 77th Place, Chicago, IL, 60649

Contact Now

Reviews of Senior Suites of Rainbow Beach

Lorraine H. November 30, 2015

The staff of Senior Suites was very nice, friendly, and accommodating. I didn’t have an appointment, but she still showed me the place. They did have activities, but I didn’t see any, and they have small rooms. There’s a train that runs along the street, and it’s very noisy.

My name is Lisa Reed & I am the Vice President of Operations for the 24 Senior Suites we manage in the Chicagoland area. I would like to take this opportunity to first thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback related to Senior Suites of Rainbow Beach..

While your overall comments are very favorable, I see that you had some concerns regarding proximity to the train. We have 23 other communities if this location does not meet your needs. I am more than happy to talk to you further if you would like to contact me at 312.673.4508.

Maryellen2 June 30, 2014

Senior Suites is a very nice facility for seniors. The rooms are very nice. They're big enough for one senior or a senior couple who are not going to just stay in their little apartment. It's 900 sq.ft. at best for 1-bedroom. You will have a nice community room that you can go in. You will have nice TV rooms, so there are some options for your apartment. You can leave your apartment and go out there to the cafeteria.

From Senior Suites of Rainbow Beach

Senior Suites of Rainbow Beach in Chicago offers 84 studio and one bedroom affordable senior apartment homes with an array of desirable amenities. Income qualified residents, 62 years old and better, enjoy complimentary laundry facilities, spacious, well appointed community areas designed for opportunities for social engagement and camaraderie as well as Wellness Everyday programs throughout the month. Schedule a tour and visit our Rainbow Beach affordable income housing communiy today.

Features of Senior Suites of Rainbow Beach

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Private services

• Shared space where residents can host parties

• Minimum age: 62

• Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System

• Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Fee structure extra: CHA Choice Housing Voucher Program