Senior Suites of Jefferson Park

5400 N. Northwest Hwy, Chicago, IL, 60630

Reviews of Senior Suites of Jefferson Park

November 25, 2015

I visited Senior Suites and thought it was very nice. I didn't have any complaints. The one staff member I met was very nice. I met one of the residents in one of the units that I saw, and she was very friendly. I saw one of the apartments and thought it was very nice.

May 01, 2015

By Billie2

I was able to visit Senior Suites of Jefferson Park. I saw an apartment of a resident here, and it was very nice, but small. They take the residents shopping at nearby grocery stores. They also have people come in to bring in dairy products or fresh fruits. They also have bingo and games. You can cook your own food, or you can have food in their dining room, but you have to pay for that. They also have laundry facilities in the building.

January 06, 2015

By Eileen20

I visited Senior Suites of Jefferson Park. The staff was great. The dining room was great. I saw a studio; it was small, and the kitchen was extremely small. Some facilities have an extra storage, but this one did not.

Thank you very much for taking the time to include your review of Senior Suites of Jefferson Park. I do understand your comments regarding the size of the apartments. It’s often an adjustment for seniors who may be moving from larger apartments or homes to a community like ours. However, we do find many residents, who after they are settled find the apartment quite comfortable in light of the various common areas we have for residents to use. We additionally find that residents often find it liberating to downsize their belongings & embrace the organization that comes from living in a smaller home. In addition, the responsibilities & burden of bill paying are greatly reduced due to our rents including all the utilities with the exception of telephone & cable. As you saw, we have a first floor community room and lounges on each floor. These areas are for resident use and are often used as extensions of the resident apartment.

Thank you for touring our community.

April 21, 2014

By Dolores8

Senior Suites of Jefferson Park was a very clean facility. It was very homey. The person who showed it to my daughter and I was fantastic. He showed us all around the building and did a very good job. We appreciated it very much. On the first floor, they had the dining room. We had gone into an apartment, and it was very nice. It had a bedroom, a living room, and a kitchen in which you could even put a little table. There was also a closet space, which is good. On a lot of doors of the apartments, they all have different kinds of wreaths that people had made, so there is an arts and crafts program there, which is nice. They have a calendar with all different activities.

May 19, 2012

By commercesd

We went to visit the Senior Suites of Jefferson Park assisted living facility since we were already in the region, looking at places for our aunt to live. The outside grounds were colorful and well maintained. The interior foyer was very inviting, with lots of space. The entire facility was fresh, bright, nicely decorated and beautifully furnished. The restaurant style dining area offers many delicious choices. The lunch we saw was like you might find in an upscale diner. We could see that our aunt would appreciate their menu options - since she's always enjoyed really good food. The housing options were all lovely and looked like they had been personalized. The staff takes residents on weekly outings for shopping and entertainment - and they also take extended trips for all sorts of excursions in and around the city. The exercise area was well equipped and maintained. They offer exercise classes regularly and encourage physical activity as much as possible. Staff appeared to make every effort to ensure that the residents were both safe and comfortable in this living environment.

Photos of Senior Suites of Jefferson Park

Features of Senior Suites of Jefferson Park

• Fee Structure Extra: Choice Housing Voucher Partipant With Cha

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About Senior Suites of Jefferson Park

Senior Suites of Jefferson Park offers 81 affordable senior apartment homes and array of amenities that rival features of many market rate communities in the area. Income qualified residents, 62 years old and better, enjoy complimentary laundry facilities, spacious, well appointed community areas designed for opportunities for social engagement and camaraderie as well as Wellness Everyday programs throughout the month. Residents have the option to purchase one freshly prepared, hot meal per day at a low cost. Schedule a tour and visit our Jefferson Park affordable income housing community today.

Map of Senior Suites of Jefferson Park