Senior Suites of Auburn Gresham

1050 West 79th Street, Chicago, IL, 60620

Contact Now

Reviews of Senior Suites of Auburn Gresham

GilbertW February 15, 2013

I really liked Senior Suites of Auburn. It is a beautiful facility. I feel very secured with the security that they have there. They're very conscientious about the seniors' safety and security. The staff treated me very nicely. But they wouldn't admit me because I am considered as a high-income earner.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Senior Suites of Auburn Gresham

Senior Suites of Auburn Gresham in Chicago offers 85 studio and one bedroom affordable senior apartment homes. Our senior housing community is also the site of the Chicago's Department of Senior Services' satellite senior center. Our residents have the unique opportunity to participate in all the programs and events the senior center offers without leaving the comfort of their community! Income qualified residents, 62 years old and better, enjoy complimentary laundry facilities, spacious, well appointed community areas designed for opportunities for social engagement and camaraderie as well as Wellness Everyday programs throughout the month. Schedule a tour and visit our Auburn Gresham affordable income housing community today.

Features of Senior Suites of Auburn Gresham

• Fee Structure Extra: We Participate In The Choice Housing Voucher Program With Cha

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites