Brookdale Lake Shore Drive | Independent Living

2960 North Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, IL, 60657

Reviews of Brookdale Lake Shore Drive | Independent Living

Mari2 May 29, 2013

The apartments at The Hallmark were nice. They were a little small but it would probably be perfect for a single person. Some rooms were a little smaller for me, but I am used to a 3-bedroom house so it will take some time getting used to that. They have a library, a workout facility, and parking which will cost extra.

Shane2 May 09, 2012

I wouldn't feel better putting my grandmother anywhere except here. The facilities are beautiful and the gold coast feel to the lobby makes one feel important. The atmosphere is always fresh and smells good, the staff is extremely understanding and helpful. My grandmother loves it here and because it is local I am able to visit her whenever I feel the need or desire to. I think that when people reach an age at which their life becomes difficult it is important for them to be placed in such an atmosphere as this one.

FilCheese June 30, 2011

I went to Brookdale to visit a friend who has been a resident for almost two years. My first impression of the facility was pretty good as I was impressed with the friendly staff and clean environment. It has been awhile since I had seen my friend. So we decided to chat in her room for a bit. A staff member came to check up on my friend quite frequently, which was refreshing. We had lunch together and participated in an exercise routine shortly after. The staff in charge of the exercise routine was very enthusiastic and motivating. I actually enjoyed that session very much. I would very much like to visit my friend as often as I can. I plan on visiting Brookdale very soon.

From Brookdale Lake Shore Drive

Brookdale Lake Shore Drive provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Features of Brookdale Lake Shore Drive