Whispering Chase

4350 E Lincolnway, Cheyenne, WY, 82001

Reviews of Whispering Chase

Jeffnsteph November 08, 2011

I feel that my previous review was extremely rash, not knowing the facts that relate to the day to day operations of such a friendly community. The staff and current residents have come together as a family and have proven that negative ignorate opinions hold no truth in current management. There has been only one eviction at Whispering Chase to date, and was well warranted due to extremely violent behavior by the resident and overbearing family members who felt that an inexperienced housewife could run the multi-million dollar community as if it were a cheap hotel. With very little effort, I can honestly say I was completely wrong and apologize to anyone who might have read my previous posting. My advice would be to visit W.C. and fall in love with the people as I have.

StephnJeff September 18, 2011

Absolutely do NOT come to live at Whispering Chase. The management keeps residents in terror of eviction if they are critical. Since August there have been at least 5 evictions that I know of. To say that this corporation is dysfunctional is putting it mildly.

From Whispering Chase

Whispering Chase is located in Cheyenne, WY, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Whispering Chase for a visit...and stay!

Features of Whispering Chase