12 Independent Living Communities in Chester County, PA
The average cost of independent living in Chester County is $3,456 per month. This is higher than the national median of $2,499. Cheaper nearby regions include Berks with an average starting cost of $2,251.
To help you with your search, browse the 37 reviews below for independent living communities in Chester County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Chester County 4.1 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Lancaster with an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 8 families in Chester County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Chester County, call (855) 863-8283.
Other Senior Care in Chester County, PA
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Chester County, Pennsylvania
- Assisted Living in Chester County, Pennsylvania
- In-Home Care in Chester County, Pennsylvania
- Nursing Homes in Chester County, Pennsylvania
- Adult Day Care in Chester County, Pennsylvania
- Home Health Agencies in Chester County, Pennsylvania
Independent Living near Chester County, PA
- Independent Living in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
- Independent Living in Berks County, Pennsylvania
- Independent Living in Delaware County, Pennsylvania
- Independent Living in Cecil County, Maryland
- Independent Living in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania
- Independent Living in New Castle County, Delaware
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Chester
Review of Wellington At Hershey's Mill
This place use to be a really nice place, But soo much has changed now. I was a caregiver here and I was a great worker. I learned that working here we were always short of aides so the residents c... Read more
Review of Brightview East Norriton
We like Brightview East Norriton. I'm from Pennsylvania, so I would go to Norriton if I had no other alternative, but it was beginning to show its wear and tear. It was clean, but it was getting ol... Read more
Review of Atria Woodbridge Place
The location of Atria Woodbridge was very convenient for me. Unfortunately, it was very dated and looked like it hadn’t been updated since the '70s. The staff seemed friendly and nice. The rooms we... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: ...
Q&A: Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
You're in good company if the thought of moving into an independent senior living community tempts you from time to time, but you dismiss it with the thought that it's out of your reach financially...
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/local/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options range from ...