Lighthouse Pointe

933 Cedar Rd, Chesapeake, VA, 23322

Reviews of Lighthouse Pointe

JackieQEPDF May 11, 2016

My grandmother lives at the Lighthouse Pointe, a great independent living facility that does not offer much assisted living. They provide a lot of activities for the residents. The food is amazing, which is the highlight of the community. They keep it all well updated and have a lot of live musicians come in for mini concerts. It’s a very lovely community and very affordable, but the only downside is that they only have one elevator and it has three floors.

JuanitaZWMQS May 11, 2016

I visited Lighthouse Pointe for my dad. It was a wonderful location, but it will not work for him because he needs more care than they can provide. The staff was very friendly and very professional. The room was clean, nice, and had new furnishings. The atmosphere was awesome, but it won’t work for my dad.

Caring daughterCREPA May 11, 2016

Lighthouse Pointe was great. The people were very accommodating, and I didn’t even call ahead. I liked the rooms. They had adequate closet space, which is good.

Dorothy127338250 April 24, 2016

I liked everything about Lighthouse Pointe. It was a bright, cheery, nice place. Everybody was nice, and the staff was wonderful. It was the brightness and cheerfulness of the place that impressed me.

Robert116092950 February 22, 2016

I visited Lighthouse Point. The staff was very friendly. The place was very well lit and had nice accommodations. Of all the three places I visited, this was the best one. I was satisfied. Every room had a very nice balcony.

Susan110983850 July 29, 2015

Lighthouse Pointe was beautiful. If I were 20 years older, I would have no problem going in because the average age was 80. I loved the place. I had a tour. The dining room was humongous. It was out in the open and not closed in. Anybody could sit at the table; it was not restricted, and it was pretty cool. They had activities, and they also had the holidays. They were the ones that said you could stay in one of their properties for vacation, which I thought was very cool. The rooms were in nice sizes. I was looking at the two-bedroom, and I thought it was a good size bedroom. The staff was very friendly. They knew everybody's name, which was always a plus. They answer all the questions, if you had questions for them.

Cheryl106622750 May 24, 2015

A friend lived in Lighthouse Pointe, and it was a very upscale retirement community. It was lovely, but expensive. It's full service -- three meals a day, dining room service, all kinds of activities, and housekeeping. The staff were very friendly, very professional, and very helpful.

Althea1 February 10, 2015

My visit to Lighthouse Pointe was great. The staff was friendly. I even have an extended friendship with one of the ladies that took us around. She was just sweet, and we kind of bonded. The place was very ornate, very open, and I loved it. I loved the elevators and the arena type setup where you can see downstairs from the balcony. The food was wonderful, and the service was great. While we were there, someone started playing the piano, a lot of the seniors started singing, and it was a very friendly atmosphere. They were active seniors. We walked into a chair aerobics class that was going on. It was very relaxed, and it was a very beautiful facility. I did like it, but it is totally out of our price range.

Caring83589950 April 30, 2014

Lighthouse was pretty good. The location and the staff were both very good. The residents were also nice to me, and when I left, everybody was saying: "I hope to see you back." I felt good about the way they treated me. The dining room was clean. They had activities.

Carol65372750 September 26, 2013

It's been five months since I moved in here at Lighthouse and they are just very excellent. The staff are great and I am very happy here.

Ramona H. June 12, 2013

I'm staying at Lighthouse Pointe for almost a year now. It's a little bit more than what I want and what I'm accustomed to, but it's really a very nice place. We have a dining room where we have our meals and these are all prepared by the facility. The food is good, it's not my home cooking but it's good. They have many programs and activities scheduled and majority of the residents here are very content, pleased and happy.

From Lighthouse Pointe

Lighthouse Pointe is located in Chesapeake, VA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Lighthouse Pointe for a visit...and stay!

Features of Lighthouse Pointe