Brookdale Charlotte East | Independent Living

6053 Wilora Lake Rd., Charlotte, NC, 28212

Reviews of Brookdale Charlotte East | Independent Living

Tclay September 29, 2011

I was very impressed with the Wilora Lake Lodge in Charlotte for several reasons. First, the facility has a independent wing along with assisted living. While their are two wings residents are free to visit other friends from seperate wings as needed. Secondly, I really enjoyed the ambiance of the assisted living wing. When you enter the lobby of this wing the first thing you notice is the large green bird in a see through cage as it is very beautiful. Third, the residents can pre order their food and I love the hardwood floors of the dining area. Lastly, the thing that left a lasting impression on me was the gratitude that permeated the Wilora Lake Lodge. While the director was giving me a tour of the facility one of the residents comented on how good and fresh the tea was. The residents seemed to be very content with the living arangements as I counted at least 5 seperate groups of women putting puzzles together in a very focused manner yet were kind enough to say hi and smile.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Brookdale Charlotte East

Brookdale Charlotte East provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Location of Brookdale Charlotte East