Atria Chandler Villas | Independent Living

101 South Yucca Street, Chandler, AZ, 85224

Reviews of Atria Chandler Villas | Independent Living

Caring78433650 February 25, 2014

Chandler was a lot closer to me, cheaper and it was a bigger community with more activities and amenities. My sister moved in last December. It was very nice and the people all seemed very friendly. My sister had a one bedroom apartment. She doesn’t have any complaints with the staff. The staff in the dining room was particularly helpful. The dining room was pretty big, nicely decorated and well laid out for people with walkers and stuff. We ate lunch there and the food was very good and they have a large variety of alternatives. They had various games, arts and crafts as well as entertainment from people who come in and sing.

Barbara74632550 December 24, 2013

I like Atria Chandler. It was in my top 3. The people there seemed friendly. Their rooms were of good size but they weren't large enough for me. I have trouble with my sight and I need some space. Their room did have a separate dining room, which was fine, but the rest was not. The living room wasn't big enough for me too. I also didn't like their dining facility too much. It wasn't fancy at all like the others and it was kind of simple.

John72459150 October 18, 2013

At present, my dad is in Atria. It is our choice because they have more male than the female residents. The people are nice. Their chef shows us around. We taste the food and it is excellent. My dad is in a one-bedroom apartment. Economically, the price is right. The utilities are included in the fees.

Dennis10 August 13, 2013

At Atria Chandler Villas, you rented an apartment and brought your furniture. They provided meals, television and electricity. However, we pretty much needed assistance 24/7 and she was not mobile enough, so it was not the right place for her. Although she had an electric scooter, she might drive it off the ledge of the narrow sidewalk.

From Atria Chandler Villas

At Atria Chandler Villas, you'll enjoy the convenience and comfort of senior living in a peaceful neighborhood just outside Phoenix. Among the community's many amenities are a heated pool, spa, library, putting green, bocce ball courts and scenic walking paths. Just 12 miles from the city center, Atria Chandler Villas offers easy access to shopping, places of worship, cultural and recreational attractions and health care providers

Atria Chandler Villas offers the following services:

• Staff available 24 hours a day
  • Choice of apartments
  • Anytime Café
  • Full-time director of events and activities
  • Emergency call system in every apartment
  • Daily restaurant-style meals
  • Housekeeping services
  • Maintenance of apartment, community and grounds
  • Medication assistance
  • Scheduled transportation

Features of Atria Chandler Villas

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• We charge an entry fee

• Minimum age: None